Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUckin' loden dager asshole shit blazer. Why does the fit have to be as bad as err'one is saying. Someone cut out the shoulder pads here? Did it help the fit not be stupid?

cutting off the sleeved helped slightly i guess? it doesn't look as blocky anymore...

its almost as if they attached a size and a half smaller sleeves to the blazer... i bought a medium and its just enough room on my arms, and a little too roomy everywhere else...

Guest shuka

wtf. why doesn't uniqlo us open up an online store. 1000x easier than ordering by phone

wtf

wtf

wtf

someone needs to work with this p.r. department. it's impossible to figure out what they have and what's coming up. i know the uniqlo designer lines were really hard to get info on and it just seems like it's that way in general with all their products in the u.s.

maybe it's an intentional way of stirring up more hype, but i feel like that would only work with the really fashion-oriented people, like those on this forum, not uniqlo's main target population =/

im in china for a couple months.

i hit up a few uniqlos when i was in shanghai, very limited selection, although they did have a lot of items i never saw at broadway, i am sure they are too "asian." The store at the in-time department store on yan'an road in hangzhou is a joke, i just bought 2 pairs of boxers for 60 RMB cuz i didnt feel like doing laundry for 2 more days. they literally only had polos, plain tees, tank tops, and some 3/4 length pants. The store was the size of a hotel room.

Uniqlo's mind monitoring satellites have done it again. They put out a bunch of tshirts with some of my favorite Magnum photographers. Here are pics of my two favorites...

Martin Parr

martinparr.jpg

Elliott Erwitt

elliotterwitt.jpg

These haven't been in the New York store yet have they? I hope I didn't miss them.

Also...

Elliott Erwitt #2

Chris Steele Perkins

Alex Majoli

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ yo i was at uniqlo yesterday too...i'm not so big on baggy shit and definetly not on green draw string pants, but for some reason i liked the fit and all the little details so i copped.

also i noticed the backpacks for the first time and they're pretty fucking nice i think...i guess im too late so all the good colors are gone, but if i noticed sooner i wouldve definetly gottten one in a nice color...

oh and yea those gray t000s are really nice i actually think the yellow stitching looks nice on that shade of gray.

i was a big fan of the mini shoulder bag in black leather w/ brown leather details. if i had money id cop to replace the current fanny pack i carry slinged over the shoulder. easily looks like "head portazzz"

and no we never got that shirt, looks nice