Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a new stock of the t-000 slim tapered jeans in dark gray, almost charcoal. Unfortunately they have that yellow stitching but I might still get a pair. Also still a huge stock of terry richardson tees.

I bought those today.. the same thing threw me off.. the yellow stitching but i bought it anyway because i really needed a pair of gray jeans ... i still like them though /.. the charcoal on the other hand i hate .. lol

went to uniqro today.

hmm.

need to go back to buy even moar more-than-half-decent-oxfords-at-nice-price.

peche? shit's dope in peche.

ha. for sure. went there monday and copped 2 oxfords and a dress shirt for a wedding. i wouldve bought three or four oxfords, but didnt have the money.

OTR shirts have never fit me so perfectly.

ha. for sure. went there monday and copped 2 oxfords and a dress shirt for a wedding. i wouldve bought three or four oxfords, but didnt have the money.

haha, you're too poor to shop at uniqlo

i'm assuming all the oxfords being mentioned are l/s. they don't seem to do / stock short sleeve dress shirts for some reason

never saw that military shirt but cotton/poly, yuck. they had a long sleeve military in a herringbone weave earlier this year that was much nicer looking except the buttons being super crap

haha, you're too poor to shop at uniqlo

I SPENT ALL MY MONEY AT SUPREME.

yeah, the long sleeve. and as a warning, the oxfords on the hangers are much larger cut than the ones folded on the shelves. dont know why.

they have several differen runs of oxfords in store right now, which accounts for the sizing differences.

some are their classic, available year-round model.

the others are only in summery colors and a few banker collar models.

Damn, picked up a grey oxford and the fit is fucking great for a 30 dollar shirt. Wish they had a red banker collar.

*I size down one when I buy stuff at Uniqlo. I'm usually a large and go with mediums and they don't feel tight at all.

what's the fit on those like? i got the linen short sleeve in small and want to order those button down collar shirts online but can't decide what size to get.

the striped short sleeves? if theyre the same as the ones i tried in store, theyre short and wide.

the striped short sleeves? if theyre the same as the ones i tried in store, theyre short and wide.

They suck. Tried them on today. Fit like shit.

prince st. location is cleaned out. Nothing very interesting. Not even shorts. so sad so sad.

between you and me, internetz, i saw that for some reason or another the shiny windbreakers that were big a while back and completely sold out magically reappeared in a bunch of sizes including xs near the register on the far left

hey everyone. so i'm a little confused as how to order stuff? it seems there are 2 ways: by 'proxy', or 'by phone if from US'. Since I am from Canada it looks like I would have to do a phone order to a US address. but if I may ask, what is 'proxy'? is it easier than phone ordering? also I can't even find the phone ordering number from the uniqlo website. Thanks in advance.

Steven

hey everyone. so i'm a little confused as how to order stuff? it seems there are 2 ways: by 'proxy', or 'by phone if from US'. Since I am from Canada it looks like I would have to do a phone order to a US address. but if I may ask, what is 'proxy'? is it easier than phone ordering? also I can't even find the phone ordering number from the uniqlo website. Thanks in advance.

Steven

Proxy just means you pay someone local to NY a fee to buy the items for you and then mail it to you.

thanks sushijerk. I think i will order by phone then since I don't know anyone who would be willing to buy me stuff and mail it. I can just get it sent to a relative in the US and then they can mail it for me, that would work right?

do you know the phone order number? I still can't seem to find it on the website

EDIT: nevermind, a quick google search gave it to me from Styleforum, it's 877-486-4756. You can also order at [email protected]