Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

the colored jeans are nice, the olive borders on dark grey in a good way

and like was said previously the oxfords do fit real good like

the oxfords are perfect. i wish i picked up more. too bad they ran out of the light blue, cause i'm not sure pink is a good look for me.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Fall Winter has begun to drop, lots of new stock and displays.

Mostly lame stuff; puffy colored vests, ugly blazers, generic cardigans.

Some nice things though, saw a nice henley, return of the colored windbreakers, and a really awesome looking/fitting denim jacket. First thing I've seen from Uniqlo outside of designer invites that actually runs slim.

nf one, are you a geordie like?

i dont know what a geordie is but if the wikipedia definition is any sign i dont think so

what color is the denim jacket? i will probably run my ass over there to check it out before you post either way but still. and price?

and finally, is it just me or is the US getting fucked hard as usual on the stock? im looking at the uniqlo uk site and they have a ton of shirts we dont have that i love and also their prices are better. fuck that

The new vest a bit too shiney for me idk..

The new t-000 color jeans look crack picked up the gray ones ..

i need some henleys definitely going to get those.. heard they fit real good

so i stopped by today, the denim jacket is nice, not SUPER nice though. worth the $60 of if you dont wanna go thrifting or whatever. henleys are nice

but the real winner is the hoodies. i forgot how much of a hardon i have for these things. i sold my original ones from when i wore baggier shit and copped some AA wholesale because uniqlo wasnt carrying them at the time and god DAMn if i am not kicking myself right now. ughhhhh

i usually do okay as far as sizing when they carry shit in xs, if anything i have problems with the body length but that's the easiest tailoring job so i can live w/ it. these hoodies however fit (for me at least) so ace.

in other news, i am doing a pickup run tomorrow for various things in the city, so if you needed anything from uniqlo or anywhere else PM me asapppp.

i usually do okay as far as sizing when they carry shit in xs, if anything i have problems with the body length but that's the easiest tailoring job so i can live w/ it. these hoodies however fit (for me at least) so ace.

in other news, i am doing a pickup run tomorrow for various things in the city, so if you needed anything from uniqlo or anywhere else PM me asapppp.

Could you check if Uniqlo has any vintage chinos in stock? 34x34.

I'm not sure if they're all done with them, but I'd appreciate it if you gave a look. Thanks.

a little bit more on nyc:

selvage jeans are back, regular and skinny (that's all it said on the label)

denim jackets aren't too bad, they're slim fit and cropped pretty short

colored t-000 in all colors and sizes to the moon and back

henleys look really cheap

3 button cotton blazers with flap pockets and felt tartan trim under the collar - cool hunting inspired twill joints in black, navy, olive and tan

hideous moncler style down vests

lots of unexceptional light cardigan and crewneck sweaters