Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

@ sufu generally:

35x34 UNIQLO S/S 08 GREY T-000's - $40. THEY DUN FIT ME NO GOOD. I MAKE YOU GOOD DEAL, FOTY DORRA. REAL GOOD. NO TAGS CAUSE THEY WERE WORN A HANDFUL OF TIMES.

i haven't decided if i even wanna bother making a thread in supermarket for one item.

it would be awesome if you lived in NY, cause i'd just meet up and give them to you. i'm too lazy for shipping and $40 is peanuts.

cool cool. get @ me via pm, first come first serve basis, sorta. i'll figure it out.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if this is still available in the NY uniqlo store? im looking for the white collar button shirt

smh... its called a club collar. its tim hamilton for uniqlo. maybe you should try and keep up. no hate, but people have had hard-on's for these for the last 15 pages, its not hard to call it by the proper name.

They've condensed the Tim Hamilton stuff down to one part of the wall. They had the grey club collars in all sizes, but not many of them. Didn't seem to be as popular as the other colors.

When did you see this??? I got through to the store on the phone. The woman was very helpful. She gave me two depressing bits of news. Club Collar Newz.

1) After a day of searching through 4 hidden locations, she could only find a blue club collar.

2) Extremely limited edition so no more shipments expected.

And so I must insist I know when you looked.

Oh and all you punks who know what you want: call Uniqlo and they accept phone orders and will ship out of state. They also take e-mail apparently, but I haven't tried that. You'll have to be persistent with your calling. Twice I called they picked up immediately, a few other times they didn't pick up all day.

Toll Free: 877-486-4759

In NY: 917-237-8800

e-mail: [email protected]

Tim Hamilton stuff has been moved upstairs into like one rack :(. Pretty much nothing left; few grey and blue club collars in large. Few of the black zipper jackets and reversible jackets in large. Some pants. Keith Haring polos are in (solid color, contrast bands on arm) with a hand doing the peace sign.

The "vintage" flat front chinos are on sale for 9.90. Not many sizes or colors left though. Ugly cargo pants are 29.99 down from 39.99 and the detailed cargo shorts are 49.99 down from 59.99 (or 59.99 down from 69.99, i forget). Only difference I saw was some extra zipper pockets.

/\/\/\

I saw something called like "linen cotton jeans" which were lightweight in colors like navy and dark green. They looked comfy.

UK site has richardson and CP tees on the website. Anyone wanna cop me a blue small?

What's the price for a blazer and shorts? If cheap, i'd consider it