Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

quick update:

reversible jacket is wack

hoodies are nice nice nice, but i dont do them. someone else wurk them.

chinos were wack.

blue grey di-cotton jeans are good. fit really nice. picked them.

sized s, m, l, had to get an l... measures to a 33/34ish? a little

loose on my waist and that's my size.

zipper jacket is way too nice for that price, but, i didnt really need it.

bought club collar chambray in all colors. size up one from your usual

uniqlo dress shirt size. had to get medium instead of small. they feel

really, really good. solid construction. enjoy.

constant restocking while i was shopping there a few hours ago, dunno bout now.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I heard the club collar shirts ran a bit bit bigger than tagged but i don't know how uniqlo stuff normally is. I assume i'd need an xs and just shouldn't bother though. Grey zipper jacket is tempting though and i could use a solid cheap cardi.

i'm pretty sure there was no xs in anything. i bought my normal dress shirt size for the club collars but didn't cross my mind to check with the neck button closed, will have to try when i get home. oh yeah and the sleeves on the zipper jacket are really narrow but you kind of have to go by sleeve length because the sleeves are zippered at the end.

there was maybe a dozen people when the store opened, other than a flurry of grabbing it was pretty chill.

it just occured to me that i would really like to see an HL DI capsule collection, damn

Thinking about having this guy proxy for me. Is it even worth it to those who have seen the collection? I'f i'm a small in BoO, the club collars prolly wouldn't fit, right? I mainly wanted the grey jacket and a cardi to wear with club collars but if they won't fit i might just not get anything. Anyone who is normally a size small have opinions on fit?

hoodie has crazy amount of cool details(thick strings at the neck, deep inside pockets, striped lining of hood, among others) and actually fit slim so i picked that up...

everything seemed to be really big in the arms for me(i have noodle arms), especially the zipper jacket...club collar shirts were aight, but a bit loose so i think a normal uniqlo xs fits slimmer. i thought the cardigans were pretty nice, they are really long and tight at the cuffs for really nice stacking at the arms.

im still pretty blow away by the zipper jacket for the price.

yeah, for sure. when i saw it on the photos i thought it will be some light, shit-like material but it's nice and thick with cool back detail. best piece by far.

are you hanging out tonight? pm me your number.

I'm surprised at the positive response of the zipper jacket. I found both jackets to be disappointing, especially the reversible jacket. I had to size up to a Large but found it to be too wide in the arms and chest.

The shirts are okay. I had to size up as mentioned, but now it's too long in the arms and length. I ended up picking one up, but I'm going to have to get it tailored.

The chinos fit me really well. They are a little dressier than the regular Uniqlo chinos so I picked a pair up for work.

The hoodies were probably the best pieces out of the entire collection. I don't really wear them anymore but if I did I would have bought one.

I demand pictures. And I demand people start selling XS.

I hear that the asian collection ran a bit smaller, so maybe you can proxy a small from there to fit. I'm considering it for club collars. Kinda want to grab a zipper jacket and/or hoodie too. I'll prolly have to wait for resella ass niggas though.

hahahaha, there was still another black small and a grey small when i looked through. Mad disaray, clothes lying on the floor and stuff, so uh, take your time to look through the stock.

Not sure if they had the blue hoodie in a small, just got the black one.

But in general, mostly mediums and larges [as always]

U-NEED-CLO UPDATE

Stopped by as soon as store opened today, Tim Hamilton stuff was decently stocked. Nabbed the last grey zip jacket, and the second to last of the black ones. Whoever gets there next out of you lot might get lucky though, they were packed so tightly to the rack that it was really hard to find those smalls, and it seems like most of the mob who was after them came yesterday and you'll get what you want if you get there within the next few hours.

The stock of blue hoodies was completely beast-moded yesterday, nothing smaller than a medium. Wasn't really looking at the club collars or the cardigans so I can't comment on sizing but the quality on all those pieces is nice. The reversible jacket is poopie, not as bad as everyone is saying but just not outstanding. looks more like a regular uniqlo piece than a capsule collection piece. oh and they finally got in the keither haring photo tees for whoever gives/gave/guved a shit

upstairs left side is just button up heaven, short sleeve long sleeve gingham microcheck linen whatever the hell you want is up there. right side looks the same as always

if i decide later that i dont need one of the jackets ill throw it on supermarket at a good price.

FREE PLUG!: anyone want the white poplin parka in size small? for like retail + 5 + shipping? i realize i lead too crazy a life and i cannot own white clothing because i will definitely wreck it eventaully. wore it three times with mad layerz underneath so its in like new condition.

hey can anyone that owns a club collar shirt get me the measurements on a S or a M. I might want to get one of these eventually but dont wanna guess on the wrong size. I wont be too bummed if i miss out though

the zipper jacket quality looks kinda cheap in pics, dont know if its worth the price even.