Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might have to line up for this or something.

the cloak collection left me blank, loden dager is interesting but not that interesting,

and this right now is looking godlike.

also, it seems like all im wearing this season besides shoes and some outerwear is from uniqlo. just picked up a bunch of their linen-cotton blend

shirts and theyre amazing.

well i guess that will be basically all of us from sid's show just meeting up again first thing in the morning... that will be cute

No it won't :D I'm sure it won't be a huge line but I don't expect more than few people. I'll be grabbing my jackets when you're all fighting for the cardigans.

so is the loden dager stuff pushed back? I remember someone posting that it was coming out soon at the beginning of the month.

They restocked the air protection jackets but they're 99.99 now instead of 79.99 (almost positive they were 80 before)

i think i might have to line up for this or something.

the cloak collection left me blank, loden dager is interesting but not that interesting,

and this right now is looking godlike.

also, it seems like all im wearing this season besides shoes and some outerwear is from uniqlo. just picked up a bunch of their linen-cotton blend

shirts and theyre amazing.

Yeah, things are getting smilar with me. I maintain a list of stuff that I want, usually more expensive things, and I supplement pretty much everything else I do with Uniqlo. I'm one of those people who just doesn't need a $400 cardigan, so the $40 merino knit from UQ works more than well

Let me ask you, omc, my question. Do you think it will be worth proxying a club collar? Will it be worth it at the price I will end up paying?

I think it will be worth it. Unless you have access to other club collar shirts on sale (like we got at rag&bone sale) you won't find anything close to that price range. I'm not sure if it will be $30 or $40 but I think it's worth about $60.

I think it will be worth it. Unless you have access to other club collar shirts on sale (like we got at rag&bone sale) you won't find anything close to that price range. I'm not sure if it will be $30 or $40 but I think it's worth about $60.

Thanks, Polish. I guess I'll drop Darkanimal a message, but $60 seems low to have him proxy for me and I'm not sure I want to pick up two or three in one go. We'll see .

Just an update on uniqlo ny flagship store here

NYC UNIQLO UPDATE

The Crewneck light sweaters came in .. very nice quality imo Alot of diff colors

Colors not included in pic : Green , Gray , Black

IMAGE_051.png

Uniqlo Khaki T-000 Pants ( ones i copped )

As you can see there almost done

IMG00008.jpg

Air Protection Utility Parka ... still have these in most colors

IMG00010-1.jpg

Uniqlo Selvedge Denim

Still have everyones fav pair of jeans .

IMG00009.jpg

Other random pics

IMG00012.jpg

IMG00011.jpg