Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

i kopped keith harring in L (kind of unsure of it), tim hamilton cardi in L, 3 button downs (1 blue chambray, 2 regular)

good kopps, ran into owl too... haha

was the chambray the tim ham club collar one or a regular one? i didnt see any besides the tim ones and that was actually half the reason for my last trip but i couldnt find them. where they be?!?!?

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the chambray the tim ham club collar one or a regular one? i didnt see any besides the tim ones and that was actually half the reason for my last trip but i couldnt find them. where they be?!?!?

no, this is like more of a pseudo-chambray now that i look at it closely. it was just a regular line. only tim hamilton kopp i got was the oversized cardi, which i wish had black buttons instead of white...

the tim ham club collar is made of chambray fabs, yeah.

they do have a light denim shirt upstairs somewhere...

im not big on club collars, they're really doctorish, so i passed on them. there were a bunch left.

They have yet to drop TR tees in mens (just wmens)' date=' supposedly late this week coming up or next. All the japanese manga tees are in.[/quote']

the manga t's are actually really cool. there's a lupin III one that i regret not grabbing. there is one cassette playa collab joint left... it's on one of the models at the very top of the display... in S

someone should try and convince them to retrieve it.

i asked about the terry richardson t's, they come in late this week for men (i saw a box marked "TR T's" behind the counter and being moved into the inventory room) and the two for women so far are kinda boring

who wants to pick me up a richardson joint when they come in?

if i can make it to uniqlo again saturday (would be third time in as many weeks..) i may grab a couple, but i can't make any promises. but i spent a lot of cash money this weekend.

btw, omc, im def gonna be in ny on saturday, possibly in till sunday as well (going to Prairie Home Companion with the family) - wanna arrange a transaction for the jeenz?

i swear there were like 8 cassete playa tees in various sizes hanging with all the other tees on the wall, i think like the second column at head level. grey with the pink and green shapes right? also saw a decent tee that was part of the jap pop culture project series that was a photo tee of some kid skateboarding for SB Magazine in like 2002 (date could be wrong). was in the area between the first and second floors if anyone cares

i dont think entire stocks of any item at uniqlo get wiped the first day, the hamilton stuff stayed in every size for like 4 or 5 days

btw i dont know why im not getting any sufu missed connections, ive been there like the last 3 saturdays

Anyone wanna grab me that cp tee in small and i'll paypal/google checkout them? Would prefer blue if they have it but white would be cool too. I need another tshirt or two for bumming around and house parties.

Any Tim Hamilton stuff left in small or size 30-31 for jeans/pants? I was gonna have someone go for me during the week but i want to know if it'd be worth it for him.

i swear there were like 8 cassete playa tees in various sizes hanging with all the other tees on the wall, i think like the second column at head level. grey with the pink and green shapes right? also saw a decent tee that was part of the jap pop culture project series that was a photo tee of some kid skateboarding for SB Magazine in like 2002 (date could be wrong). was in the area between the first and second floors if anyone cares

i dont think entire stocks of any item at uniqlo get wiped the first day, the hamilton stuff stayed in every size for like 4 or 5 days

btw i dont know why im not getting any sufu missed connections, ive been there like the last 3 saturdays

the only CP shirt i saw was on the model, i asked the t-shirt dude that works on the mes, and he said that they were all out except for that one. they might be holding out, but i doubt it. statistically, the amount of the cp joints bought by sufu and lurkers X the stock of them = robokoppage in a hot minute

Anyone wanna grab me that cp tee in small and i'll paypal/google checkout them? Would prefer blue if they have it but white would be cool too. I need another tshirt or two for bumming around and house parties.

Any Tim Hamilton stuff left in small or size 30-31 for jeans/pants? I was gonna have someone go for me during the week but i want to know if it'd be worth it for him.

the hamilton stuff is all M-L with a few XL's left. the only S i saw was a red club collar and some of the reversible jackets. i saw like a handful of the pants left, didn't check the sizes (they weren't that great looking)

if you can convince someone to grab you that last CP t, then you might be set.

Thanks jeep, hopefully someone can grab that for me. On the TH stuff, i'll just wait for people to throw em' up on the market or ebay. Wanted a blue cardi too but the guy on ebay selling from japan or something has it for like $90 after shipping. Fuck that.

the only CP shirt i saw was on the model, i asked the t-shirt dude that works on the mes, and he said that they were all out except for that one. they might be holding out, but i doubt it. statistically, the amount of the cp joints bought by sufu and lurkers X the stock of them = robokoppage in a hot minute

the hamilton stuff is all M-L with a few XL's left. the only S i saw was a red club collar and some of the reversible jackets. i saw like a handful of the pants left, didn't check the sizes (they weren't that great looking)

if you can convince someone to grab you that last CP t, then you might be set.

there were three grey cassette playa shirts (medium) in the main t-shirt section, they weren't facing out for display but were underneath the peter saville ones that were.

good luck on getting someone to undress the mannequin, they don't like to do it anyway and that particular one is like 25' above the mezzanine.

there are pretty much no small tim hamiltons left in anything worthwhile except the grey zipper jacket. only saw L in club collars late afternoon yesterday. i am guessing there is a minor amount of fluctuation due to returns and stuff getting held up in the dressing rooms but i imagine this is dying down.

terry richardsons should be fine unless someone snitches on the supreme thread, haha.

otherwise not much to report, can't believe the linen button downs are already going on sale and it's still in the 40s outside.

linen button downs on sale? time to go get some more. theyre way nice.

way fucking nice. i just went on vacation and stocked up on a few of the short sleeved ones before. colors, fit, price; all spot on. grey chambray and navy gingham were my fav's. long sleeved versions aren't as great, but still nice.

Just picked up 5 or so of the short sleeve linen/cotten blend shirts. So perfect for summer.

One of the nice things about Uniqlo shirts is the neck sizing. The shirts fit the body nicely and you can button all the way to the top if you so desire, something that you can't do with some other brands' shirts (J.Crew).

and all this time i thought i was the only one with a fat neck

there are pretty much no small tim hamiltons left in anything worthwhile except the grey zipper jacket

Someone wanna proxy this for me? PM me if you can help a nigga out.

Just picked up 5 or so of the short sleeve linen/cotten blend shirts. So perfect for summer.

One of the nice things about Uniqlo shirts is the neck sizing. The shirts fit the body nicely and you can button all the way to the top if you so desire, something that you can't do with some other brands' shirts (J.Crew).

how much are they a piece?

i'm looking for a lightweight black bomber jacket in size medium, but i asked for a custom order from uniqlo-ny and they didnt have the size.

can anyone proxy it for me from uniqlo uk? PM me, i'm really eager to get this jacket. Thanks.

I may be wrong, but I believe Uniqlo is cheaper in Japan.

yes, it is. i was in japan over the summer, and it is cheaper there. Part of it might be that the dollar was worth 120ish? yen when i was there. I dont know the current value of the dollar, but it can make stuff in Japan cheaper.