australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

bt is the blood red jacket from JV? any hints you can give about the cuts and colours for next season? ;)

interested to see yohan and OV too. yohan isn't really my thing though with the button up closures, hope that OV has toned down those pocket flaps for next season too...

cheers 7, did you pick it up in XS too? how does it fit compared to the jut?

yeah I figured it was a bit looser than the jut, much of a difference 7? hoping it's no more than a cm or so...

heh, looks like we have aussie RO moto collar, Julius jut neck and Obscur SS08 leather crews. now who's going to join me in the MA dimensional rider gang :P.

ov looked really great in pics... somehow gave me a little con vibe but better of course.. thanks for the spill, bt.

The ov looks amazing, some really great pieces.

Hanging out for it big time

bt is the blood red jacket from JV? any hints you can give about the cuts and colours for next season? ;)

interested to see yohan and OV too. yohan isn't really my thing though with the button up closures, hope that OV has toned down those pocket flaps for next season too...

cheers 7, did you pick it up in XS too? how does it fit compared to the jut?

Yeah its JV, i begged for Blood red since i saw the very first double zip.

He wont release any information to me, its really not fair. I am meant to be his home store, come on james, i want samples and sketches. :o

DJI, wait till you see some of the YS, im sure there is atleast one jacket you will love.

haha, yeah hanging out to see new pieces from JV too. if he produces a simple moto collar leather in off white or blood red I'm down :cool:.

heh, I am looking forward to seeing more of yohan's work, however I really like there to be some stand out detail on a leather jacket and his pieces have been a bit too clean cut and simple for my taste. that and I prefer zips to buttons/clasps on a leather jacket ;).

what about a completely decomposed black deer leather?

That jacket is stupid, its too good.

pics please ;). actually tbh I'm not really into the super distressed leather thing, washed/processed leather is fine but when it starts to look decayed it's another matter haha.

hey btbam, can you give me some more info on the geller joseph frames? where are they made? a high res pic would be great, and maybe measurement across the width of the frame. they look awesome but hard to cop without more details, glasses are a risky call online.

also does anyone know where to go to get a shirt taken in in the CBD area? my uniqlo order came today and the fit is perfect in the shoulders and arms, but it's made for someone with a huge belly haha.

hey btbam, can you give me some more info on the geller joseph frames? where are they made? a high res pic would be great, and maybe measurement across the width of the frame. they look awesome but hard to cop without more details, glasses are a risky call online.

also does anyone know where to go to get a shirt taken in in the CBD area? my uniqlo order came today and the fit is perfect in the shoulders and arms, but it's made for someone with a huge belly haha.

PM Sent sir.