australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

actually on 2nd thoughts I'll pass on any RO basics bt, I remember I did a brief search for pics of them a while back and they all seem to feature the same thick banded neckline regardless of season icon13.gif.

pretty sure pugh working for dior is still rumors, we'll see what happens at this years show though...

bt I don't think CM would have that much of an issue with it as you're primarily operating as an online store. besides, the flagstore, fat and assin are all within close proximity of each other, different target markets just like you and wasteland.

heh, nice one JV, lampo zippers are sweet. hope you're moving production to oz too, can't wait for more news on the jacket cuts and colour palette :cool:.

btw nice to see waywt's from you marck and gd icon14.gif, sell me those RO boots if they are a size 41 ;).

I really look forward to meeting everyone come august if people are still keen.

Could get some insane photos if we all catch up for a few drinks with our jackets etc.

Oh and T, i will be viewing Rad i believe, been checking there site out quite regularly

btw nice to see waywt's from you marck and gd icon14.gif, sell me those RO boots if they are a size 41 ;).

cheers man. but sorry to dissapoint, those were Julius's sneaker bootz. I was wearin rick white basic :P.

Last time i was in this threak i was like on pg 650. Dam i got some reading to do.

Btw really nice white leathers evry1!

Yeh marck and by the time u read it there will be 10 more pages from here, I struggle to keep up I write something in reply and it ends up being on the next page and the convo has already changed.. I am on my phone though

I'm still keen on making the trip over dude, should be good

fuck do some work for an hour and there's like 4 more pages.

well done on the sale bt that's great news.

marck I am digging the simplicity yet perfection of silhouette, nice balance. I also dig that cardigan considering I want one identical for over 2yrs hah. But maybe in black.

I have like 100hours plus of leave up my sleeve so come August i'll need a fucking holiday. I can easily make it over for group hangs and Obscur crew shots haha.

Thanks for the kind words 50. I do believe i need to tank up my legs a bit so them jawns are filled out a bit more. I am working on it though:D

I dunno man, I kinda dig the dramatic stacking.

skinnier legs > fat legs

nice legs > chicken legs

s'all about balance haha.

NZ would be amazing for an adventure/fun/party trip.. everyone I know who's been there loves it.

I'm a bit more partial to an experience than a holiday atm so i'd be keen to hang out in New York/Paris/London etc and try score a fun design job. A graphic designer for a fashion house would be a really fun change.

It's crossed my mind to go to smaller countries but not sure it will benefit me much professionally... perhaps I can do that when I need some aid spiritually when i'm burnt out haha.

no worries Jbone, yea im getting it .pm sent to proxy, so now ill just play the waiting game. Have to pay stupid californian state tax 70USD on top of shipping, paypal, and proxy fees! pretty much cancels out the discount on them :cool: but their dick ovens boots:D

wtf flock youve become a star haha

thanks matey, wasnt expecting the tee so soon

TTT if it doesnt work out then you can always sell to me ;) ive decided i need a pair

and wow that CCP coat is insane, perfect for me, but i really want a black coat first