australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

$750 is a great price, never been partial to khaki (in general) myself but they are beautiful boots (even the prune colour looks great somehow haha). cop if you're a size 45 (ann boots run 1 size larger than tagged)!

could still work, they are quite roomy in the toebox so the deciding factor is how tight it is around the ankle and heel. could always add an insole if necessary, price is too good to pass up :cool:.

I can live with the ribbed cuffs on this one, it's the only rick jacket design I really like. heh, sizing down isn't an option when you're a true to size 44/XS/1 unfortunately :o.

mel the price is good, don't really need it but it would be a nice spring/summer weight jacket...

well, bt, you were right about Zekka...

fail.

Its really depressing. I wont go into detail to what they have done to me.

I ordered a pair of Black Waxed detroits from Zekka the other day (only $220) and they arrived today... well another pair of detroits arrived in their place. Sure, the tag says 'Black' but they are a dark blue denim with a black wash. After explicitly asking (and clarifying) that the jeans were in fact the black waxed detroits both over the phone and via email, I am pretty pissed off.

Wow.. thats really.. wow.

that sucks balls Ivan, when I ordered a couple of rick lame basics from them early last year I had to chase them up over the phone a couple of times after I had paid them before they actually shipped them out to me...

Hrmm id like to think my service will be world class once i get organized and open in august. Really hanging out to show people how it can/should/will be.

OH bt, are the defs up for sale? If so could you get a photo (Y)

Yes they are def for sale, amazing boots.

I will take a photo asap.

img55799580.jpg

yes or no if the price is right? I've been wanting a cafe racer forever, this one fits maybe 1.5-2cm bigger in the chest than my jut neck but still slimmer than yurius moto collars...

Yes. Yes. I would def get it D, although i would suggest a different color to black. There is so much black leather coming/available. Its the main reason i went with the white RO as i just cant imagine any of my designers bringing out anything White like that any time in the near future.

but if its only available in black, still cop. :o

yeh I don't mind the slightly less slim sleeves, only dick ovens piece I've ever really want besides maybe some of the lame basics. copping :cool:.

heh, I've set an upper limit of $1500 for shoes, hopefully I can stick to that...

yep havent heard from them yet still waiting for replies from another 10 out of 15 shops i emailed last night:) i guess i'll let it cool down for like a week and rethink if i really need/want it and of course the money...

is sz3 a little bit too narrow on the shoulders for me? might get measurements when the stock comes in...

nufish,

Are you normally a 44? I still think $900 for the sneakers is pushing it. Maybe $700.

nah i got the waxed boots not the sneakers.. its true tho i wouldnt drop 900 on sneakers..

im a 45/us12 but ann d runs big on these boots. theres still heaps of room at the toebox but they are a bit narrow when i tried them on. They are comfy after doing the laces up and the leather would strech after a few times of wearing so i copped.