australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

bt you should stock julius so i dont have to email 25 different shops across the whole world and buy from nvr end...

Sadly i have no control over this. Another Perth store has taken a strangelhold on the labels and poached a handful of designers i did have.

No further comment.:o

thanks DJI i am honestly really speechless at the support from everyone here. Hopefully my service will show how much i appreciate it.

I actually had a customer today who was nearly in tears walking out of this such store the other week because they wouldn't let her look at the women's collection. Shes spent over 4 grand on my current stock and is the best dressed over 40 women i've ever met in Australia.

bt we all know you could do an infinitely better buy than those shifty bastards...

agree!

I actually had a customer today who was nearly in tears walking out of this such store the other week because they wouldn't let her look at the women's collection.

thats rude man.. why would they do such thing???

Id prefer not to go into details but i am really disappointed. Sadly.

In other news.

I just picked up FW 0809 Milk RO Leather.

L1010498.jpg

L1010503.jpg

L1010510.jpg

Just want to say a BIG thanks to Ajax.

And a big thanks to DJI for giving me his blessings on this purchase.:o:o:D:p:cool:

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where from?

and just curious about the lining.. i've got a black one but not sure which season it is from.. mine is 45%cotton 30%rayon 15%acetate and 10%silk.. whats yours like? I dont think mine is enough for winter and might pick up another fw one with thicker lining...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RICK-OWENS-LEATHER-MOTO-JACKET-MILK-M-FW0809-STAG_W0QQitemZ180365205609QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item29fe9aa069&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

Guys this is where i got the piece, he has a grey one available as well and an amazing CCP Coat.

Thanks to ajax for forwarding this to me. I feel like my life is complete. For today

size M bt for the rick? dont you wont like a XL in the bbs? do the sizes compare?

That BBS is cut really small, really really small.

The RO is cut perfect. The chest on the RO is about 2-3 CM bigger then the BBS.

such a nice piece bt. good fucking price too.

hey Arj will those RO boots be discounted further?

I seriously like, want to build a house just so i can cop shit for cheap

The price is insane. he did it for 1295 inc paypal and inc Priority shipping to perth.

Mind blowing. 10/10 condition. Cop of the century? Mhm:eek:

Last RO piece ill ever buy. Will only be wearing my labels from here on in

size M bt for the rick? dont you wont like a XL in the bbs? do the sizes compare?

im XL in rick and it fits great just a little tight on shoulders when zipped up but i got very broad shoulders.. for BBS i think it depends on which shipment the jacket is from. i've got theone without the hood in L and its from 2nd shipment for A so it runs big... only 1cm difference p2p compare to a XL from 3rd shipment for darklands (which campbell says it runs true to size for this particular shipment)

hey BT great purchase :) I hope you are happy with the blistered lamb, personally not my fav leather but my fav jacket rick (rick jacket hehe) has ever made in an amazing colour.

Home yes those DBSS are dope ( i prefer the white though), i would believe that those DBSS in size one would fit you spot on the dollar, but if you are pre-ordering go for a size 2. Size 2 is good for me, though i only have size 1's. My foot length is 27cm, i think yours is about the same nohomo. The DBSS 1's fit pretty tight but are wearable.