australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Eastern Market Nu

That thing hasnt been purcahsed yet D haha :x

But yeah im so copping it.

And im selling my BBS & i sold my Ann D's (Jbone gets to sport them, bastard.)

So i can justify my soon to be purchase.

right??!? :(

lulz, whatever helps you sleep at night bt (well besides the sick jawns you keep copping :P).

F left will probably stock them but yeh prices will be killer until the 40% off sale, when it will still be expensive haha.

and you call yourself a goth ninja :P. haha, seriously though visit EM when you're down in melbourne even if you have no intention on buying, incredible spot and really interesting pieces.

F the sale wiped out anything even remotely decent heh.

haha yeh i refresh the page and there's another 3 posts, from EACH of you.. ridiculous! relax on the keyboard

im gonna help u out and say no-go bt.... keep to you word, you can do it!(not sure if u can but ill give you some support)

^whats the good news?

wept u end up getting the RO Combats?

I'm still tossing up whether i should or not...

the RO side zips were dibs'ed by someone else b4 i got to them. i did buy the RO high tops though, and im just waiting for the seller to send them. im weary about him sending them as peple have has trouble with him in the past. if i dont have em in 2 weeks from now, even if he has stated he has sent them, ill lodge a paypal despute.