australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Body of myths coat, its about 330 i believe, might be wrong. Probably one of there better pieces.

CRO9009_MED.jpg

Regarding the haircut - there is a hair style thread in the Super Culture i believe, read every page, there is ALOT of great images in there

that is quite intense wept icon14.gif, would like to do something interesting with my hair but applying for grad jobs atm so gotta keep it corporate :/

nice (first?) waywt A, dunno if I would have paired the white tee with the white jacket but really clean :cool:. RO fits you well, how come you're looking to sell man?

im still growing it out so i can have a slight bang on the side. my hairs very asymetrical so its not much different to normal, apart from the shaved side. i dont have a picture of it but ill see what i can do. like i said, its a bit toned down.

ive had it cut similar to that for about 3 weeks and one person hated it (he hates everything) and about 5 people who have complimented me on it at work (bar work). i find if you cut the sides short and keep the top longer it makes your face look longer, aka thinner.

E, that first image that was posted would really suit you, massive heavy and forward. Get some Kerestase thickening shampoo and go balls. I wish my hair was really wavy then i could of done that style, my hair is nearly dead straight so i just shaved it all :\

heh, if it was black then A wouldn't be considering selling ;).

yeh I would have contrasted the milk leather with a different coloured tee (black or grey?), but I can understand not wanting a white leather jacket as your only leather jacket.

nope mine arent the crepe. Grab those man they are mean as fuck

i would work that white RO hard. As i cant imagine coming past many white leathers anytime that i will really be able to work.

Wear it with full black etc, would look mean.

Doubt ill come past a M/L in the jacket.

You would need an american proxy, they can mark it down for you.

Hrm black moon boots are also epic jawnzzz, get both.

oh I would if I could mangz, thinking the combats might get more use tho.

wish someone would just flip them on here or sz in my size