australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Definitely E, just go haywire on the cut I don't think you'll look back..

Wow wept that cut is crazy good,I wanna be able to rock something like that but can't cuz of work

You're right,some sellers are absolute fucks, as we've seen with bt haha

Man them boots are even tempting me TTT

haha, much better A. seriously man I think that jacket looks better in milk, and you're one of maybe half a dozen people that actually looks good in the jacket rather than like a victim of hype (and fashion haha). keep it, it's very hard to find a nice white leather jacket and you can always get a black one in the future (preferably not the same funnel neck again though ;)).

do it E, you definitely have the volume for that sort of cut icon14.gif.

definitely feeling the DBSS sneakers home, always liked them a lot more than dick moon boots. kinda like the studs too, very intense haha.

50 it's yardsales blog. CM knit is quite nice, definitely suits a tall dude like you icon14.gif.

tough break nu, I thought they did stock size 4 there :(. perhaps try gamma player in chicago, they are selling the jut neck for $2400 USD which is the lowest I've ever seen yurius retail for outside of Japan.

lol wtf at that pic... Wasn't me who made it, haha!

Finally just got some money from a mate who owed me, so now i'm itching to spend it. First i'm going to get some RO basics, all my basics now are fucked. I really want to find that ro pilots jacket in nylon too.

So much RO, i gotta be careful or he will take over my entire wardrobe.

yardsale... ah ok. He's def ripping sufu for content! Yeah I find the knit rather than being oversized on me is more like the perfect length. The knit separates a bit across the shoulders so it will be cool to put a white tank underneath for some layering fun. I had to get a Medium as the Large threw out a weird shape around my waste (aka too baggy)

yeah that sucks nu hopefully for you it turns up here or SZ for you.

Flock lol that is random. You should get a commission on that shit. I'm keen to get some RO basics too, I've never owned before.. although that being said I'm kinda feeling the Julius basics this season. Feel like a need to step up my brand steez... bank acct will h8 me.

well haircut looks like it will be happening next week, unless someone pulls out.

Going to get it done at Lee Preston in South Perth.

Swine Flu is overrated, but flu shots are fun anyway :P

50 that CM knit is really nice, how much did it set you back?

Oh about the haircut I think you should go this option but perhaps a little messier. My two cents.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

The CM knit was quite steep at $345, although it's a 50/50 wool acrylic blend it felt soft on me. Thought crossed my mind to wait until a sale but it probs would have sold out by then.. apparently I took the last medium.

50 it's yardsales blog. CM knit is quite nice, definitely suits a tall dude like you icon14.gif.

tough break nu, I thought they did stock size 4 there :(. perhaps try gamma player in chicago, they are selling the jut neck for $2400 USD which is the lowest I've ever seen yurius retail for outside of Japan.

i emailed them and they only carry jut neck this season.. tho the price is good.. is there any way i could contact julius directly regarding the stockist info for my size4?

find/make me an avatar that I like and I'll use it :P.

afaik Julius doesn't reply to emails in English and if they don't sell size 4 within Japan it wouldn't do any good anyway. unfortunately it looks like your only option is to wait and see what darklands, atelier, blackbird, etc. order. either that or just order the jut from gamma player, it's bad arse :cool: (and a hell of a lot cheaper than the price at archive...).

heh, you don't have to read them Ivan :P.

true... probably julius doesn't even make this jacket in sz4...

and the only thing im concerned about the jut neck is the sizing.. its sz4 is more likely to be a 50 than a 52 and i'll get so pissed coz its too small for me and hard to sell:)