australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Movie was insane, star trek was better. but terminator was worthy.

Outfits are insane, really not too futuristic. Kind of where leading fashion is at right now. Lots of deconstruction. One of the guy had Julius zip boot ripoffs on haha. well similar design at least.

thats cool then, i'll watch terrible films if they have good costume design. I loved that brief scene in star trek where kirk is still a kid and steals the car, you see him drive past his friend in futuristic kid fashion, hightops and backpack. Super good film!

wont be able to watch terminator till i finish exams :( Heard some bits were corny as fk though. and apparently bale put on his batman's voice throughout the whole movie? haha.

I normally dont go for spacey laser PEW PEW PEW movies but i liked star trek. the sylar dude was born to play spock's role imo.

@ eversuns - like D said, the angle of the photo doesnt really help. but you need to cop new shoes asap :P

David and Mary on 'At The Movies' gave it a bad review so not sure haha nah i'll watch it.

eversuns I think you should look at maybe shortening your hair, too much emphasis on it atm. Then just build from that. There are many different aesthetics you can choose from but it's whatever you feel most comfortable with... & always wear clothes that make you feel good.

I enjoyed star trek considering I don't like any of the previous movies/series at all, still felt a bit too much like star trek for me though :P.

just found out that there are no past exam papers online or at the library for a subject I only went to the first lecture of, well I'm boned :o.

star trek rules. corny acting is so good. ive got em all on a portable HD but im yet to watch them all.

im getting antsy about my RO sneakers as the seller said he would send them out at the end of the week but he hasnt said they are sold in his thread. that, and he says he will post out the 'boots' when i paid for the sneakers. i hope he is just calling the sneakers boots as i dont need him to post me the RO boots...i have enough boots.

*sigh*

bt that yurius bag should be plenty big enough to haul all of your crap around in, reasonably priced compared to the other ones you were looking at too and much more subtle than the gas mask bags.

That bag is insane, dam i need that bag. Is it august yet?

star trek rules. corny acting is so good. ive got em all on a portable HD but im yet to watch them all.

im getting antsy about my RO sneakers as the seller said he would send them out at the end of the week but he hasnt said they are sold in his thread. that, and he says he will post out the 'boots' when i paid for the sneakers. i hope he is just calling the sneakers boots as i dont need him to post me the RO boots...i have enough boots.

*sigh*

Give him two more working days if no Tracking number file a dispute immediatly and call PayPal and let them know.

yeah i will prob do that BT. i emailed him yesterday and am waiting on a reply. he did acknowledge they he got my payment, im now just waiting to see when he ships it out.

it still amazes me what sellers think is being 'kind' and 'polite' when some arent. im not talking specifically about the current circumstance but some sellers treat buyers like garbage.

oh and that yurius leather was in a past season also. im pretty sure it appeared in UNTITLED FW07. single flap design also.

yeah give him a couple more days wept, posting things overseas takes effort :/

yep, they made a similar bag back then too. clean and simple but the washed leather and slouchyness keeps it from being boring, so much nicer than the zippered one they are making next season. you should cop now bt ;).

Thanks for the comments,

I don't mind the straight look, but I do like black drapey things :P

Julius, RO, Some of the black layered Claude Maus stuff and don't hate on my but lots of the ideas behind CON.

In terms of shoes, I am guessing I will need a pair of black combat boots of some kind, I have a pair of really trashed mono 2's, but they are really really really trashed.

I think the aesthetic I am leaning towards will be fitted, drapey and kind of dark.

I will do some research, but will probably start with new shoes.

recommend me some good shoes :)

I like it flock and I don't even like streetwear or tech fabrics haha, +rep. aussies are stepping up their waywt game heh.

nufish my proxy for online goods is fromjapan, for in store pick ups Hide-san can't be beat. tbh if you're new to proxying you're probably better off using Hide-san as he'll keep everything simple and smooth for you icon14.gif.

Thanks D! really appreciate your help!!!

178 centimeters = 5.83989501 feet

I am not super tall.

I am reluctant to cut my hair atm, I shaved it the december before last and it looks really really shit short, but then again I have matured a bit facially.

only about pointless things of little importance bt haha. yeah I mentioned it previously as I was concerned the MA leather would have the same problem, they got the cut right this time though.

not sure how the model managed to stretch out the elbows so much while just trying it on, but another example of the pot belly effect on that piece:

00015230-001detail.jpg

you're a reasonable height for your build E (taller than me anyway :o). wouldn't recommend shaving your head either but definitely get a shorter and more subdued style than your current mane haha

E, i had long hair for 7 years, shaved it 3 Months ago.

Best thing i have ever done, so much easier.

I always told myself i would never have short hair again.

You just have to make the shaved head work for you.

Would you consider the german hitler esk style?

shaved head could work for you E as you have facial hair (unlike me, always an asian concept :o).

the plethora of zips is certainly an acquired taste A, however it has grown on me over the past couple of years. still prefer the zip config of my jut neck though :cool:.

E, i had long hair for 7 years, shaved it 3 Months ago.

Best thing i have ever done, so much easier.

I always told myself i would never have short hair again.

You just have to make the shaved head work for you.

Would you consider the german hitler esk style?

I would consider German Hitler esk style. Tell me what to do.

Haha been speaking to the seller of that julius fencing jacket through PM. nice guy. that pot belly effect is very unfortunate heh.

E, I rkn you can rock most of the haircuts from JV's link with no drama. it'll be a massive change but you'll get used to it. DO IT!

I shaved my head earlier this year... soo convenient.. but then i had to keep on shaving it every 3 weeks or else ill look like a retarded azn fob. so i've jumped on the bandwagon and went for neo-naziii

girlfriend is very anti cutting my hair, I think if I were to go down the german hitler youth cut I would want to grow my fringe out a bit longer.

bt did you have any style inspiration pics regarding hitler esk styles.

you know that hella drapey CON jacket/shirt you had on the far back left rack looking into the shop. What was the price on that, might try to try on something like that and check the fit on my silhouette.