australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

anyone feeling these DBSS?

looking for a less-chunky alternative to RO.

man, i'm a sucker for studded details..

too many posts to catch up on! But yes, definitely feeling these home

haha melbourne thread makeover project! wooooooooo.

I want to cop Rick Owens moleskin bomber for winter, still not sure if i can justify it because i don't know how much wear it would get in melbourne, maybe a month or two a year...

I feel like i should probably just save a bit more and try find the infamous high collar RO leather or get a nice wool jacket, something i can wear more and layer with when its colder. I think the moleskin bomber is going to be toast toasty warm...

Flock, the RO high collar is hard to find from what i hear. good luck on your search if you decide to start looking for it.

and eversuns, go shorter at the sides. you really have to defy convension and let the haircut make a statement and get in peoples face. i normally get my sides cut at a 3 or a 2.

Flock, the RO high collar is hard to find from what i hear. good luck on your search if you decide to start looking for it.

haha, i am all too aware. i have been searching for a while, its getting disheartening. There are 2 on YA right now, a XS and a M. I need a S! :(

Considering buying ajax's one but he probably wants to keep it and well ultimately i'd be happiest with the black one.

you're a champ A, my personal favourite piece in that colour. will +rep when I can icon14.gif.

haven't been there for a while TTT, they do have sales occasionally. anything in particular you looking for?

that reminds me, nu contact EM about the yurius leather as they'll be stocking them in the future (maybe next season, haven't had a chance to ask yet).

A friend of mine told me that Left are going to stock Julius as well. He is close friends with their buyer, but he also isn't hugely reliable as an information source.

He also corrected me on my pronunciation of Julius, saying its supposed to be "yule-e-us" rather than "jewel-e-us"....

haha, oh man.

Was going to say im after some next level boots but Ive decided just then im getting the RO combats with the crepe soles, they're just too evil looking:D Processing now.

Sorry Jbone dibbs on it :P

We are adding some Julius soon because we saw in it a potential for women as much as men.

^ stephen mcglashan from brian's (avantster) interview on scoute. haha yeah I know that it's supposed to be pronounced in the spanish way but I still pronounce it normally :P.

LEFT had an epic MA+ sale early this year or late last year, was pretty much cleared out in the first couple of hours by locals and international orders from certain people in the US haha.