australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, I just don't like the idea of that bunch of twats stocking one of my favourite labels. meh, one of 3 things will happen, they'll either get knocked back by Julius, do a piss small buy of a handful of their shittiest pieces, or they'll do a large buy and not be able to move any of it. either way I don't see it going anywhere...

Marc wont stock F-T

The End.

true that. from the sound of their post they're just rocking up to stores and asking if they can stock them haha. maybe they'll just end up buying some random pieces and reselling them on their dodgy little site :P.

F just go to EM, their mark up should be reasonable icon14.gif.

Final confirmation emails sent out for Obscur Orders - thanks guys.

Sadly i cant wait any longer for Richard to get the Arm measurements. But obviously chest is most important, but yeah. sorry guys just gotta get these final confirmation emails out.

yeew just replied bt.

I'm really surprised Rob/whoever said yes to them stocking CM. They do buy some crazy bad pieces. I lol'd at their $440 for-tomorrow shoes.

Does assin have any decent fernando frisoni stock? I'm kind've interested at the fabric and cuts. The runway show was fairly ambiguous.

it's good for the lols T :P. yeah sounds like they may just be going to try and steal some ideas, hopefully they get their camera confiscated or something heh.

I think yurius would have to drop their prices (not to mention quality and standards) a lot before going mass market bt :P. I think horikawa may be a bit too uncompromising for that ;).

haha, doesn't your jacket fit like every other RO moto collar ever bt ;):

SilkyIntarsianJacket1.jpg

SilkyIntarsianJacket2.jpg

SilkyIntarsianJacket3.jpg

sent my reply too bt, even though I really didn't have to haha.

50 assin have a few pieces, nothing particularly interesting though.

bt just stock CM. fuck the other stockist, you can make a way better buy than them. there are at least 3 stockists I know of in Melbourne, there is always room for more in perth ;).

DJI. who has the cheapest julius basics atm

im after long sleeve tops with the normal shirt neck. not v cut or scoop.

black, and other dark shades prefered?

if u cant be fucked i dont mind. i just thought id ask.

One of there main stockists is 200meters down the road.

DJI go speak to them see if they would be interested, doubt it very highly tho.

Its fine with me to stock CM but its not my call at all. Perhaps ill give them a call.

Thanks for the replies to the emails guys.

Tyro, J, D, everyone else!

Anything you want me to check out whilst in Paris to bring to Australia?

Let me know as i am currently organismic all my appointments.

DJI. who has the cheapest julius basics atm

im after long sleeve tops with the normal shirt neck. not v cut or scoop.

black, and other dark shades prefered?

if u cant be fucked i dont mind. i just thought id ask.

OV have some really nice long sleeve basics, well prices, really nice cut. Good neck.

DJI, any pics of the WHITE jacket - Fit Pics?

mm OK I will wait until their new collection drops fully.

I think D has a point perhaps you could portray the brand in a better light for perth. But that being said, you do already have a few local brand... suppose it depends how far you want to push it.

RE: Obscur i'm very much looking forward to no ribbing on a leather... I find because my waist is small it slides up if zipped (without coming down) on my CM leather which results in me having it unzipped constantly.

Don't have access to my work comp til tomorrow so I'll reply first thing in morning bt

Same D, Ive got my sights on a dark red and white for my wardrobe..have 2 black and JV navy at the moment so I won't be looking at anymore black, this might change when I see what u get in bt ;)

Them fit pics above have really upped my liking for the RO even more.. Will cop first thing in morning if it fits.. How does this style fit? I'm a 50

I Will only stock Two labels come august, from Australia.

Friedrich Gray. and V&V

I really don't have any room to pull anymore labels and represent them how i would like to. But i have dropped quite a few labels, perhaps i could create some room for CM But i am almost positive they will stick with there current Beaufort Street representation.

wept the SS09 yurius basics were shit, pretty much all v-necks hence why I didn't pick any up icon13.gif (besides the twist short sleeves). you'll have to wait till next season or just scour Y for decent pieces unfortunately.

bt next time I'm in CM I'll bring it up with cale, I don't see why they wouldn't be interested in having you as a stockist especially if it will increase their international exposure.

no fit pics of the white leather bt, no online stockists picked it up afaik. but yeh, all RO moto collar rook arike :P.

bt would you be able to check whether RO has any viscose/silk ribbed tees in XS without the super thick banding around the neck? not sure if they even exist though... colour wise I'd take black, milk, dust and darkshadow, no bronze or bleach though haha. maybe blood, I think the shade is more of a burgundy/bordeaux colour though so probably not...

all of their jersey basics are super sheer and run big right? ones I've tried in the past fit like shit on me and were thin as tissue paper...

are you planning to have a look at Pugh bt? (is he even doing another men's collection? what happened with DH?) also interested in seeing more Rad Hourani, someone other than someday stocking Bless in Aus would also be good. (read actually selling more than accessories.)

If undercover do a viewing of the new collection, would be interested to see details from that.

Not really up and coming, but someone should be buying some of the nicer Balenciaga pieces for Aus also, I'm sure JV has been in your ear in regards to that.

In addition every brand that you are planning on stocking or already stocking, as well as the other usual suspects

Tyro best to send recommendations through PM, really appreciate it tho.

And a note to everyone else, if there are any labels you do have interest in please always forward them on, it is my goal to make sure i bring the most upcoming and new designers to our country. Just hit me up or email me at any time.

i'd be pretty happy if you stocked CM bt. maybe then there'd be some decent pics of their pieces floating around online haha.

I think it would be great for the label, i am 90% sure they will not be able to work with me.

Lock me in for a few of the basics bt.. I'm in desperate need

Btw I noticed on the blog that the L was sold on the cream obscur l/s I'm getting..

Just checking you marked me down for the M?

Also hanging out for some new basics, badlyy

T I was under the impression that all of the pugh/dior stuff was just rumors, interested to see what happens though...

yeah not sure really, I dont think he is on the list to do a show though...

also add to my list Ute, Juun J, CdG H+, and I'm sure I'll think of more

Flew back in from Sydney this afternoon, collected a new shipment of jackets on my way past the airport, which bt will have in his hands tomorrow. Most jacket orders have been filled, got to dig through the packing list and see whats not made it / coming in the next shipment.

I'm keeping details of the collection under wraps, but I don't think you'll be disappointed with the next collection's colour palette, DJI. One update is that Lampo is on board for our zipper hardware, which is brilliant.