australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I think they should be fine :)

yes, we do haha!

Haven't really kept it up to date as the store is still not open. Will be updated regularly once we are official

Grats on the cop Mang. Those boots are very very worthy.

And if they dont fit.

Surgery.

Ah guys, i am considering getting a white RO moto collar. Anybody got any fit pics of it? Getting a black leather jacket from V&V i like the idea of a black and white, i don't know if i could wear it enough, do you think complexion is important....

haa ohhhh

heh, happy to oblige jb ;).

didn't realise the sneaker boots and the RO boots had such a similar silhouette marck, that and I thought I saw a zip on the side of the boot on the left :o. looking forward to seeing more from you, yurius cardigan and jeans look good icon14.gif.

nice one bt, the white leather easily makes up for the BBS haha. still keen to go to the opening if there are cheap tix and if I have the free time.

50 they did make that cardigan again this season (pretty sure marck's one is the new version), can't really help you if you need a size 4 though :/

Flock no fit pics of the white, none of the webstores picked it up afaik. I don't think complexion matters all that much, it's more about the colours that you layer it with (nothing but black haha).

Hope you can make it Damien, would be great.

Delivery for the leather is guaranteed by Monday. Going to pray it arrives Friday but the chances are nill.

They are amazing shoes thats for sure J, a pair of 44s for sale on SZ i look at them everyday :\

My RO boots are in a horrible condition. The left shoe has pulled away from the sole Alot. The cobler was not impressed :(

will try, hopefully you'll get a good turn out icon14.gif.

damn man, you're not having much luck with RO footwear. kinda puts me off ever picking up a pair of their combats... do yours have a crepe or leather sole?

I'm behind the times so bad when it comes to Y! My brain just exploded trying to search for Julius and working out what the fuck... can you get those pages in english? Is it basically like ebay?

Would you say it is the cheapest place to cop in comparison to say blackbird etc?

yeah kinda like ebay, I run all of my searches through google translate even though the translations suck haha. definitely the cheapest place to cop, japanese retail is 50-100% cheaper than the international prices. only thing is most pieces are size 1 or 2 with the occasional 3...

btw thanks for the heads up home, just copped :o.

translate all pages through google translate. scout the site for awhile and youll soon figure out whats what and you wont need to translate it. you'll be glad when you reach this point as you feel like youve accomplished something *no sarcasm*

yeah home is considering copping, hasn't been on here since last night though. tbh I'm not sure what colour it is :o, looks to be either black, charcoal or navy but any of them is fine haha. cost a bit under 550 euros shipped.

fit pics of the Julius when I have time Ivan, probably be dark by the time I get home today :\