australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I was putting cash aside for Japan, ah well not much of interest next season anyway... don't think I'll be copping anything but lame basics and maybe a hoodie or 2 for a while lol.

price was at the high end of the range I was willing to cop for jb, hell of a lot better than nearly $2K CAD at reborn though :confused:.

btw what colour do you guys think it is?:

645.jpg

looks kinda charcoal in the pic but might be the black or dark navy?

either way it's all good. afaik it wasn't produced in black but the navy is so dark that it's doesn't matter haha.

true that jb, rather pay a bit more and have one that's brand new :o. man, my closet is getting full again after that clean out a little while back...

yeah I suppose I only really sold 3 biggish ticket items (yurius reather, CM coat, and LH jacket). still need more lame basics haha.

mel I haven't been wearing my boots either, weather is too damn wet. been rocking my debranded monochrome chucks haha.

DJI not producing? wow... im lost for words as well..

They should arrive tomorrow J?

I got up today and realised i wish i kept them haha

with my Moon's out of action (:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:)

it doesn't leave much, but they funded my white grail, cant complain :\

Hmmmm, the story goes, I went into have a look and the cut fit me perfectly and he gave me a $50 discount. I got a few trimapee basics :-s. Now realise why they are not my thing... as in I don't mind the cut and the scalloped hem is good for me with layering but the fabris is fail compared to my CM basics. Seriously it was a moment of weakness haha do not know what I was thinking.

I think OV is looking promising.