australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

arms are slim and will stretch out at the elbows regardless, washed leather means you can hot soak it and chuck it in the dryer if you're feeling as daring as T haha.

how much are they at EM? curious to see their buy and pricing...

probably not dryer for me but hot soak sounds good..

saw some pics of that RO NY store guy wearing RO leather and im really impressed with the fit. i think he either sized down or his true size is between sizes and he goes for the smaller size... so im seriously considering sizing down for all my future leather puchase as wel..

I really need to know asap, Richard needs the order in to start production, urgently.

Whats your height and weight nufish?

im considering sizing down to a M from a L but i gotta decide if i want this jacket to be tight tight or comfortable.

im 6'4 77kg

yeah nu I'm pretty sure the RO NY dude does size down, you can tell by the height at which the shoulder line sits in the pics.

fuck comfort, shrink wrap that shit haha. it's leather, looks better tight icon14.gif.

nu did EM tell you the price for the jut neck?

you sure about those measurements nu? chest width is usually at least 3-4cm wider than shoulder width.

it makes it impossible for me to size down, 5'8.5 and 54-55kg :o

nice one nu, very interested to hear their prices...

measure an article of clothing that you like the fit of ie a leather or a hoodie etc and then get the measurements off that. Think about how much you can cut off the measurements with it fitting comfortably if the item is a little larger than you want. Take into consideration that leather has a bit of stretch, maybe a 1-2cm in any area that will gets pressure placed on it ie elbows, back, shoulders..

basically get this tight and it will stretch and conform for ultimate comfort. Well that's what i think? anyone disagree?

I'm thinking of hot soaking one of my older leather jackets that stretched heaps but i've never done it before

is there any guide available? or can anyone just give me a rundown? sorry for the n00b question :(

i've always been too scared haha

looks like it bt :/

no more leather jackets, coats or shoes for me until SS10 I think...

mel you can read what sphoxx on SZ did here, also how T hotsoaked his here. I think it has to be a washed leather to do it though, I'd wash my jut neck if it ever stretches out too much but it hasn't stretched at all in the chest after quite a number of wears :cool:.

heh, props to T for having the balls to throw his rick jacket in the bath tub ;).

damn, those KKA gloves won't be available till late July :(. hands are cold, want leather gloves:

FW09259.jpg

good choice nu, it needs to be tight but not scuba tight haha.

I know if I was shorter i'd be sizing down asap but I personally feel it's always important to strike a balance between length/tightness. I am totally blown away by you contemplating a M bt. I guess my Large CM for example... I would have gone a medium FOR SURE if the length was right... but it just seemed silly really. Silhouette distribution would have failed.

I feel an XL will be perfect for me, i'm lucky the measurements are exactly the same as my CM leather.

fenroast I think you'd be able to a small, up to you though man. don't wanna end up giving people bad sizing advise :o.

50 I can understand the length issue with the CM bomber due to the style, however with a leather jacket like the obscur one you can get away with it being a bit shorter. always a rockstar concept haha.