australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Anyone got any date ideas/suggestions for melb?

Tried out any of the date ideas from this site yet?

www.citydate.com.au

Im new in town so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

picnic in the botanical gardens, then drinks at toff

or take her down to the mornington peninsula and have lunch at one of the wineries, go to the ashcombe maze and then the peninsula hot springs

My 2c...

2 personal favourites are France-Soir in South Yarra (BYO) and Claypots in St Kilda (go about 7 for a decent selection of fresh fish). Combine with a nice shiraz (summerfield, bowen estate, barossa valley..) and you have the makings of a good night.

Hey guys, I have some uniqlo tees in my closet that havn't quite worked for me so they're brand new with tags and just sitting in my closet. Thought I may as well give you guys a heads up if you're interested. Can't be bothered listing them up in the supermarket since they're just cheap tees.

Current season +J t-shirt in 05 GRAY size M.

Measurements seemed a little bigger this season so I gave M a shot but it's a bit small so I re-copped in L.

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CPaGoods/068006-05

BNWT, $18 + shipping.

Also have the 2010SS +J t-shirt, better than current season tees, in a light green slightly darker than this:

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CPaGoods/067374-51

Size L, a bit too colourful for me so I've only worn in twice. $15 + shipping.

Last season's light cotton t-shirt, not available anymore but maybe you guys remember what they were. In this 08 DARK GRAY colour. Size L.

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/433016-08

BNWT, $12 + shipping.

PM me if interested.

Yeah, was considering to preorder some silent pants but then again, I prefer to wait for people's experience before I send somebody my money and don't know what I get for it in the end :-\ NVREND is stuck in my mind^^

Darklands was amazing by the way. Got stuck at the CCP rack. Tried on the scarstitched grey leather and the wim blazer in black, both fit like they were made to measure. So awesome :)

Unfortunately, not much of the new collection has arrived that day, would have loved to handle some of his more extravagant stuff.

Did not cop anything though. Retail sucks...

yes, D is right,

that is from lift,

generally, japanese buys are impeccable, (cento-cose, shelter II are equally epic). they got the capacity and established market to dispense at.

as for EM, imho, are special in their own way, :) i have been checking out their CCP arrivals in the past, so i can quite safely say there are epic pieces, but just not on the racks anymore.

Can anyone give me an up to date list of good paces to go for denim?

Just moved to Melbourne, so far I know of Dakota 501 on chapel st, the denim shop in melbourne central and the nudie store.

Safe to say none of those places are all that exciting.

depends what brands you are after. try fat4, or "that store" both on chapel st, or maybe acne in the city or incu

Can anyone give me an up to date list of good paces to go for denim?

Just moved to Melbourne, so far I know of Dakota 501 on chapel st, the denim shop in melbourne central and the nudie store.

Safe to say none of those places are all that exciting.

"That" Stores used to have some nice Japanese denim (Fullcount, etc), sadly not anymore.

The Japanese T-shirt place in QV has some Somet left on discount (they ain't stocking them anymore).

Other than that, not much that's super-exciting that I know of. :(