australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

ay man, i think i saw the owner of Assin last time i was in there.. she was decked out in what i think was rick owens/ann d.. she has tattoos on her arm (dji can confirm if it's her?) she was over 40 too.. looked so dope

Could be her. The last time i went to assin she did mention she is a big fan of ro and ann d. Had a long chat with her that time, she did mention in coming months they will be receiving n(n) stocks, only 2 shipment. and that's it.

I end up getting a ro and ann d that day... :o

such a nice piece bt. good fucking price too.

hey Arj will those RO boots be discounted further?

I seriously like, want to build a house in the US just so i can cop shit for cheap

Im not sure melvin, theyre $795USD which is the discount price. BT how does the sizing go, coz im not prepared to throw that $$ only to have it not fit me. Remember Im a EU46 in every other shoe imaginable! They run large or true to size?

Not sure man, differant to my shoe.

My 44 fits really well, slight bit of room in the toebox.

I could probably fit a 43 in them but it would be tight.

But at the end of the day, its a different season and shoe. If it runs small or big would be completely unknown to me :\

Not sure man, differant to my shoe.

My 44 fits really well, slight bit of room in the toebox.

I could probably fit a 43 in them but it would be tight.

But at the end of the day, its a different season and shoe. If it runs small or big would be completely unknown to me :\

Arrrghhh not what I wanted to hear my man :(

going back to bed (for a bit) to sleep on it haha

Last weekend eluxury had further 40% off the marked price but that only went for one day. then they came up with a new banner saying 60% further reductions but i think the prices are as marked. 60% off further sounds too good to be true lol

Arj did you read the RO thread in sz? beardown copped the same boots and complained about the leather etc? but AKA*NYC loves them and is selling his to get beardown's pair

might try a pair of RO at a particular store in perth today and see whta the verdict is, but like you said bt different style/season.

Just not prepared to 'throw' that money on something im unsure....arrrgh

haha all good, don't mean to rush.

btw there is an amazing amount of clothing on your blog that I want and it kills me everytime I look. Expect to receive an email soon with a list!

I wanted to cop a CON 95 long tee but you must've sold out.

Thinking maybe this zambesi will be my next choice. digging the length.

Picture4.png

haha all good, don't mean to rush.

btw there is an amazing amount of clothing on your blog that I want and it kills me everytime I look. Expect to receive an email soon with a list!

I wanted to cop a CON 95 long tee but you must've sold out.

Thinking maybe this zambesi will be my next choice. digging the length.

Picture4.png

I got a heap more Age old long tee's in yesterday as they were the most impressive shirt in my eyes this season ( as im taller )

I have black and aubergine, full size range. Will be updating the blog today.

yea your right think they will be fine just going to make sure. remember those ann d's they were still that little bit tight for me. im useless with shoes.

Sure mang, best to make sure!

wow, that is an incredible example of their "customer service"...

yeh A that sounds like her, her and Lucinia from EM are easily the steaziest middle aged goth ninja ladies in all of Australia haha.

hella nice purchase bt, like J I'm not a huge fan of the blistered leather but it's easily my favourite white leather jacket ever (it's also tied with T's SS08 washed lamb leather moto as my favourite RO leather <3). heh, love all the "fine print" as an excuse for still copping fresh jawns every week :P.

nu I'm pretty sure all dick jackets have the same type of lining, they just vary in leather weight and wool trimming in terms of warmth.

Last RO piece ill ever buy. Will only be wearing my labels from here on in

I'm gonna hold you to that one bt :P.

I ordered a pair of Black Waxed detroits from Zekka the other day (only $220) and they arrived today... well another pair of detroits arrived in their place. Sure, the tag says 'Black' but they are a dark blue denim with a black wash. After explicitly asking (and clarifying) that the jeans were in fact the black waxed detroits both over the phone and via email, I am pretty pissed off.

that sucks balls Ivan, when I ordered a couple of rick lame basics from them early last year I had to chase them up over the phone a couple of times after I had paid them before they actually shipped them out to me...