australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i hate photos, im shy. that and my wardrobe isnt all that good atm.

the viridi anne was thinner than i thought it would be but it will make an awesome layering piece once i get more pieces. due to this im still not sure if i can pull it off, so it will just sit in my wardrobe for now...waiting for more fashionz.

haha, +rep T.

they said either this afternoon or tomorrow morning Ivan. they had the sheep pelt vest in too, very nice and soft if anyone here thinks they can pull it off ;). also it seems they are only making the one mens leather jacket this season, as well as a leather shirt. the leather bomber will be a slimmer cut with ribbed cuffs, probably the same as the ones on the womens lookbook.

mental note: gotta check out the leather jacket and bomber when they get in...

also, has anyone seen/handled this zambesi leather jacket posted before?

is it even instore yet?

aw0916.jpg

fit looks spot on. hopefully construction, quality, price etc are nice too...

haha it kinda is, thanks for noticing J :P. my head was turned to the side during the shot too so that probably didn't help.

presumably the shots are from the NZ fashion week. zambesi did present at LMFF, however they only showed one mens look.

melvin. heres a fit pick of the VA hoodie. please ignore the following shit-tastic things:

* its taken in a bathroom

* I don't have a tripod

* i cant be fagged fixing the camera settings so its a better shot.

* ignore all of my other clothes.

All in all its a purchase i think ill keep. it stacks nicely on the wrists and its kind of a blend between a cardi and a hoodie.

24032009r.jpg

I think I asked before with pretty dismal results, but is anyone an AFL fan?

YES. C'arn the Tiges. Should be a good game, but I'm pretty confident the Tigers will get up. Hopefully Cuz and Judd actually get some time on one another.

not really but im tempted to follow it more this year as ive been a richmond supporter since i was 4. Who do you support Tyro?

lol get on board, there is still plenty of room on the bandwagon.

Cats will dominate again this year. The grand final rematch will be awesome - the cats are massive chokers though

hahaha one page of afl boganisms is allowed out of 175 pages of melbourne talk.

this question is really for DJI but someone else might know the answer. It seems that pitbull mansion is stocking the canvas version of the CoN save the world bag? Does this also mean the leather version will be restocked this season/year? If so, where to cop?

and as a general question, what are the best melbourne stores to hit up for new CoN gear.