australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thanks TTT. much appreciated. i expected it to be black. is it really that bright or did the photographer just use flash? i recon they used a flash?

I think its a combination wept. Silk (dupion) which it looks like to me has a natural sheen to it, add a flash to that and I think thats the end result. But yes, I too thought it was black originally. I personally like the latem pants, but I think the whole cropped thing is on the way out.

ill have to check the latem blazer out for myself when im in the CBD.

the cropped pants are nice but im the same as you. i think they might be on the way out and i wouldnt spend alot of money on something that your unsure will last longterm.

I dont know if many other people buy stuff with the mindset i have but if you work out the years youll have it and divide the price to an annual rate, some items are cheap. ive had a pair of boots for 6 years which cost me 200AU. 33AU a year aint bad.

I dont know if many other people buy stuff with the mindset i have but if you work out the years youll have it and divide the price to an annual rate, some items are cheap. ive had a pair of boots for 6 years which cost me 200AU. 33AU a year aint bad.

Hahah, suddenly RO, Julius, BBS, DD seem alot more justifiable! Its a good point though.

I do that on an hourly basis. For example a movie ticket costs about $15 and gives you 2 hours or so worth of use. A jacket that costs say $1000-$2000 is expensive, but if you wear it for 10 or so hours a day, its paid for itself in 20 days...

consider your selves enabled

wept I'm no expert on Julius pants but I remember seeing a similar pair for FW07, and the RiZM photo looks to be similar to other shots around that time.

haha T most of the good cheap places I know are studenty asian cafes, what's your definition of cheap for western food?

TTT by the looks of the coat it may be a rayon blend, the wrinkled effect usually comes from including a metallic fibre as well.

yeah, I try to justify the high costs of certain pieces to myself. if you love it and wear it often enough then it's money well spent imo icon14.gif.

if i spend a lot of money on jawnz i hardly wear them coz i dont wanna ruin them esp if i go out drinking/clubs where there are bound to be smokers..

also i cbf dressing up for uni so pretty much i only wear my 'good stuff' when i see the missus (she lives in brisbane) and the weekend lol.

though im breaking this habit lately as im getting sick of everything in my wardrobe atm... ive got some jackets and shoes i havent even worn (my CPs for example)

depends what item of clothing it is though man, if it can be drycleaned/washed then smoke isn't a huge issue. new laws about not smoking inside are good too, hard to avoid the smoking gardens if your mates are smokers though...

yeah I kinda stopped babying a lot of my items too, some shit looks better worn in anyway.

read it and its awesome.

its also sad really. ive never really looked at n(n) and thought much of it but the last 2 seasons ive really liked. the look on the far bottom left is phenomenal both in silhouette and textures.

i seriously dont know how you remember peoples real names DJI? i think i can remember about 5. thats it! i need a face and a personality of the person to remember their name or they just get lost amongst the many others.

you end up remembering the names of people that you either communicate with a lot or have sold to a couple of times in the past, I probably only remember the real names of about 2 dozen or so people here and on SZ?