australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i dont think id ever post a WAYWT in the chat thread. it seems on SUFU there are too many people waiting to go 'fag..thats shit' just for the sake of doing so. People seem to feel all mighty and powerful after they put someone down. In other words constructive criticism isnt given out much in the WAYWT chat thread. thats just my opinion though.

it doesnt really bother me i just find the whole point of it mundane. people are to quick to judge now days. As long as you feel comfortable in your clothes and feel justified in there expression then its all good.

btw dji what do you think the viridi ann jedi drape coat will go for on Y!. such a nice piece. its gonna climb price wise.

in a size 3? not sure man, I think they go rather cheap as you need to be pretty game to try and pull it off haha. might be a bit big for you though man, viridi-anne doesn't run as slim as some people are making it out to...

thanks mel, it's by kazuyuki kumagai. my height is only 174cm so I'm rather short haha :o.

I view Y! auctions autotranslated using google and bid on them using a proxy. you can either go through a regular proxy who you correspond to through emails or through an automated system like fromjapan or japanauctioncentre.

dude i'm like 168 so fuck :(

brisbane weather has been ok recently. whenever i'm at work the weather is fucking beautiful ( = busy busy work), but when i'm at home/out and about its fuckin raining ( = wet jawnz)...

might see you round though, let me know if you need anything.

will check out new COn tomorow, though the VG pics dont fill me with hope (they never do though). the more directional pieces seem to fit strangely. the basic pieces look fairly nice, not for the price though ($300 cotton s/s shirt can suck a dick).

damn man, that sucks balls. what happened?

left my money in a box around in the house (clandestine activities yo)

my brother's friends must've taken the shit cause i know i can trust my bro yo.

shit sucks i wanted to get the bealtes rock band as well.

The coat is great. Not really what I was expecting though. I was thinking the material would be a little heavier and the texture more, ummm, basic? But it is a nice coat and lends it self well to that APC styled gear I wear to work.

And it fits really nicely, so I am now looking for some more info on the hooded trench coat from this season.

But the style of coat means I need to find another slightly less formal coat to wear over plainer clothes like hoodies and layered t-shirts.

yeah I wasn't really expecting the twill texture to be quite so noticeable, although I do think it makes the fabric more interesting and the light weight suits the style of coat. I don't think the coat is all that formal, it is very clean cut and minimal but the hood makes it more of a casual coat.