Nom de Guerre Spring / Summer 08

mellowbonsai

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have ideas on pricing for the upcoming season? NDG prices seem to climb pretty quickly every season. The flight rain jacket looks pretty nice. The marina parka is kinda cool, but i liked that raf one better. Some of the shirts are pretty nice too. I think brigade clothing is doing preorders.

look 3, 5, & 13 are great. i wish ndg didn't cost so much. im poor.

i do like the muted colors for spring, but when you think about it, its from a very european prospective where grays, heathered colors, and muted colors seem to be much more of a standard. this stuff is all really nice, i'd cop if i wasn't a plebian.

Anyone have a full price listing?

Talked to the buyer at Nomad today, he said that the price points went down dignificantly this year.

Which is good, because I was basically at the "fuck NDG" point with their damn pricing.

Also, for Toronto forumites, he did a really big buy, the highest of any line they carry. I didn't get specifics, but it looks like we won't be wanting for items and sizes.

Anyone have a full price listing?

Talked to the buyer at Nomad today, he said that the price points went down dignificantly this year.

Which is good, because I was basically at the "fuck NDG" point with their damn pricing.

Also, for Toronto forumites, he did a really big buy, the highest of any line they carry. I didn't get specifics, but it looks like we won't be wanting for items and sizes.

wow really?! I would've thought they would have the biggest buy on wings and horns order.........guess NDG was making them money. are they only stockist in toronto?

wow really?! I would've thought they would have the biggest buy on wings and horns order.........guess NDG was making them money. are they only stockist in toronto?

Yeah, he's really excited about it I guess. He says it's really good in person.

And yes, they are.

Yeah, he's really excited about it I guess. He says it's really good in person.

And yes, they are.

then no suprise since theyre the only stockist......

they had to share the pie with HR and UO for W+H ahahaha but yeah still have to see how much of a drop is it to determine if i will buy them

i:ve seen some of the pieces from this season.

stockists in tokyo have already started getting them.

saw some hoodies yesterday at eliminator. hella nice

then no suprise since theyre the only stockist......

they had to share the pie with HR and UO for W+H ahahaha but yeah still have to see how much of a drop is it to determine if i will buy them

Eh, HR and UO and TNT might as well not carry W+H or APC, as Nomad always rocks a lower price (their APC is cheaper than the APC.fr online store)

I'll be in one more time before christmas, I'll ask about the exact pricing on a few items.

the marina parka looks like it has the same hardware as the deconstructed deck hoodie

i can testify to the quality of the materials/construction in that piece as well, spectacular... each of the clasps are riveted to the hoodie in three different places, also to a metal sort of plate on the other side

I love the deck hoodie. I really do. My Girlfriend spent 500 bucks on a fucking cotton hoodie for me. I'm eternally grateful. BUT....I don't know if they manufactured yours in Italy and mine in Turkmenistan, cause that shit has been falling apart consistently since the day I brought it home. Already had it re-stitched twice. So what I'm saying from now on is....

i love NDG, but i still can't roll with their high fucking price point with quality that doesn't match it.

Word.

Plus the waspy shit is getting played on the quickfast.