Nom de Guerre Spring / Summer 08

mellowbonsai

Yea, i kind of figured just from the pics. Too bad as it's a nice color blue.

I think they will be there on sale even with the deep discounts. They look very similar to headporter bags, maybe except the color.

I went to the store the other day and even on sale I don't know if I would get anything. This was a weak season for them.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchased the black tech poly flight rain jacket the other day. I'm usually medium and first ordered a large, then called back up and changed to a medium minutes later. We'll see how it goes, hopefully if it's too snug there will still be a size large left over.

The measurements i've seen of that jacket and a lot of the s/s08 stuff seems like that jacket would run a bit big. I think you'll be good with the medium.

edit: nevermind. good luck

Yeah I'm a bit nervous on the sizing but I guess time will tell. When I called I asked whether they would recommend sizing up, and he said that while this season is slimmer than previously he would still order the same size.

Fuck though, if it's wrong size I'm unsure of wether or not I will be able to exchange since it was on sale....cross your fingers with me guys.

Any word on the NDG-1 frames?

Yes, good question. We need more info. Who's buying?

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-2.jpg

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-3.jpg

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-4.jpg

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-5.jpg

The all black looks so clean, but I'm especially feeling the top two. My only concern with copping the clear frames is they could lack the versatility that the other gradients seem to possess. Thoughts on these anyone? I fucking love them and want a pair for suuuuuuure.

I just got myself one of those Tech Poly Flight jacket's, but it ain't fitting as slim as I hoped it would. The sleeves are pretty loose, but that's mainly caused by the wristbands. Also, the jacket itself ain't that slim really, I probably could fit into a meduim as well, allthough the sleeves would probably be too short.

I just got myself one of those Tech Poly Flight jacket's, but it ain't fitting as slim as I hoped it would. The sleeves are pretty loose, but that's mainly caused by the wristbands. Also, the jacket itself ain't that slim really, I probably could fit into a meduim as well, allthough the sleeves would probably be too short.

I got the medium but find it too slim for me. The sleeve length is fine the problem is more in the length and the shoulders. The sleeves fit ok though, they are a smidge short but not noticeably so.

If you are interested in trading M for L then shoot me a PM.

Yes, good question. We need more info. Who's buying?

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-2.jpg

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-3.jpg

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-4.jpg

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-5.jpg

The all black looks so clean, but I'm especially feeling the top two. My only concern with copping the clear frames is they could lack the versatility that the other gradients seem to possess. Thoughts on these anyone? I fucking love them and want a pair for suuuuuuure.

these look interesting. would putting some sunglasses lenses on them be a good option?

these look interesting. would putting some sunglasses lenses on them be a good option?

Yes, most definitely can work as sunglasses. The writeups you'll find on the glasses will label them as good for either prescription or sunglasses. In fact, I think some of the models even come fitted with sunglasses frames on purchases, as evidenced in this pice courtesy of Blackbird:

IMG_0550.jpg

that seems reasonable. too bad blackbird's the nearest stockist. i doubt i'll be going down to seattle soon and i'd hate to buy frames without trying them on.

Yeah, I've never bought frames without trying them on - but I've got to bite the bullet and get them anyways. I'm picking up a pair from Blackbird when they come out. As far as I know, they'll only be getting one of each gradient, except for the top pair, which I'm reading will only be available at Nom de Guerre stores. Anticipated June/July release.