Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Did you only soak one time? I dont really have any experience with Ironheart (the one pair I do own is sanforized) but its quite common with other brands that you get more shrink from the second soak than from the first. Maybe try a second soak, using the hottest water possible from the tap, and hang dry.

how hot must the water be?

Make sure you post post wash pictures. Are you getting them repaired in the crotch (if that's possibble at all)?

Will do! Just need to wash my IH9634 first then these. I would be really surprised if they can repair these, they are worse than they look.. I'll see what they say at SESF. 

IM NEW HERE PEEEPS :) i got a new IHXB01XRAW 18oz w33 and i hot soaked it , but it is still loose that i can fit one hand in . what do you guys think i should do ? should i sell it and get a new pair or is there anything else i can do with it?

Let me know what you decide to do because I might be interested in taking these off your hands. Shoot me a pm with the final measurements once you make a decision and we'll go from there. 

Thanks for the opinions and compliments, though I honestly don't care too much. Born in the 80s my first contact with what we call here lumberjack shirts was Kurt Cobain, I was 7. So, in my book, check flannels will always be great (I can ignore the grunge "fashion" hype that came after).

That shirt is the ultimate flannel in terms of colourway, thickness of fabric, fit, construction to me - I'm in love.

Edited by Max Power

Very temporarily am I the owner of a pair of IHxB01 RAW in sz 33. Going to my dad, despite me absolutely loving them!..

Shout out to RP from the IH forum who GAVE these to me (free, gratis)!!! Still baffled - I thought I was all out of karma after being able to score 3 IHSH-16s over the course of summer...

d6a800e1-064b-4c2b-810b-6d9ced0b782d_zps

P1230493_zpsa5026a2b.jpg

P1230497_zps738e9480.jpg

P1230499_zpsd2b5f1f4.jpg

Shameless plug for a pile of 4 Iron Heart forum tee's.

1 x 2011 - White - XL - £25 plus shipping

1 x 2012 - White - XL - £25 plus shipping

1 x 2012 - Indigo - XL - £30 plus shipping

1 x 2013 - Black - XL - £35 plus shipping

Or all 4 for for £100 plus the shipping method of your choice.

B51E0609-C1F8-46EC-8F87-8A0E72C159F9-306

EDD5319E-E0B2-4CBA-8C86-317076C0746D-306