Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

So after a month of wear (yea it took this long) I have decided that my SR's are just too baggy. Got to send them to denim therapy to get tapered from the knee down...

so wrong (10char)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bad Idea?

10 char

Edit, there is another guy who posted his SRs about 3 months ago that got them tapered and they look great...

if you've already worn them for a couple months wear them for a couple more, 634 is such a great cut it took a little bit to grow on me too

Problem is im a big guy. so big guy plus baggy(er) cut jeans dosnt look the best...

Well they are your jeans so do what you think is best, you should post some fit pics

So after a month of wear (yea it took this long) I have decided that my SR's are just too baggy. Got to send them to denim therapy to get tapered from the knee down...

You feel they are too baggy? All over or just from the knee down? Have they stretched? I've never worn a pair but man i could never ever taper a pair of IH.. yikes!

^ lookin sharp. What model are those iron heart jeans? Also, does anyone know how much iron hearts stretch in the waist?

Vance, i'd like to move into that room please.

You feel they are too baggy? All over or just from the knee down? Have they stretched? I've never worn a pair but man i could never ever taper a pair of IH.. yikes!

Nope, just from the knee down. I want to be able to stack them. This is how I gauge it. If they hit the ground in the back while stacking when your wearing a fat pair of nike SB's, there too baggy. I'm not looking to bring them in too much. Laid flat right now the opening is 10'', I'm looking for something in the 8.75 area...

if you've already worn them for a couple months wear them for a couple more, 634 is such a great cut it took a little bit to grow on me too

i think the SR is baggier than the 634S though isn't it? and i agree that a slimmer/tapered jean in the SR material would be awesome. maybe some IH-BBSR haha

if i remember correctly..Giles said he was gonna do another cut in the SR material..but I may be thinking of something else so don't quote me.

yo beats, wen r the BB's coming out? wasn't production process done some time now.

Aprons just got so much cooler

5233845164_149629b72f_z.jpg

oh man 21 oz aprons what is the world coming to... next up 21 oz underwear

yo beats, wen r the BB's coming out? wasn't production process done some time now.

should be up within a week they are on their way from Japan to the Kingdom as we speak

oh man 21 oz aprons what is the world coming to... next up 21 oz underwear

That would be some interesting underwear, but wouldn't you need to wash them after every wear.....?

if i remember correctly..Giles said he was gonna do another cut in the SR material..but I may be thinking of something else so don't quote me.

quoting you! There was enough SR denim to make 400 pairs.. its gone now and no more will be made.

Yes, BB has been labeled and packed - will hit the UK end of next week.!

That apron was up on the site for about 24hours, sold out right away - second batch coming in later this month...

quoting you! There was enough SR denim to make 400 pairs.. its gone now and no more will be made.

I think Giles was referring to the new slubby 18 oz. unsanforized denim in terms of doing another cut. Pretty sure that thewickett is correct in saying that the 634SR denim is all gone.

I know..was wearing it when I did the laundry - and even my neighbor was stunned ...like , damn, that's a new level of apron

I know..was wearing it when I did the laundry - and even my neighbor was stunned ...like , damn, that's a new level of apron

It should come with a special recipe book using IH's indigo sauce :)

xpost from waywt thread

wearing_4.jpg

Real McCoys knit cap

Naval Clothing Pea Coat

Wool Knit gloves

IH 301s jeans (2 months straight daily wearing)

Real McCoys Rigger Boots

An-chan the wirehair Jack Russell wearing Puppia yellow down jacket

:D

Nope, just from the knee down. I want to be able to stack them. This is how I gauge it. If they hit the ground in the back while stacking when your wearing a fat pair of nike SB's, there too baggy. I'm not looking to bring them in too much. Laid flat right now the opening is 10'', I'm looking for something in the 8.75 area...

Definitely taper if you feel they are too baggy. The heavy weight denim can look pretty bad if it's too loose from the knee down.

Time for some roping macros of my 634 S-B. One Month in.

sany0898.jpg

sany0899.jpg

sany0900.jpg

The structure of the denim can be seen (not slubby at all)- and I love the red selvage underneath the overdye.