Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I'm thinking about getting the IHSH-32 in black but can't decide if I need a L or an XL. I usually wear a Large in J Crew sizes (not sure if anyone is familiar with the cut of J Crew's shirts?) and am 6' 0" with wide shoulders and weigh 180. Would a L look too small on me (I like slightly longer shirts than go beyond my belt line)?

I'm thinking about getting the IHSH-32 in black but can't decide if I need a L or an XL. I usually wear a Large in J Crew sizes (not sure if anyone is familiar with the cut of J Crew's shirts?) and am 6' 0" with wide shoulders and weigh 180. Would a L look too small on me (I like slightly longer shirts than go beyond my belt line)?

HELL YES IT WILL LOOK SMALL!!!

I'm 6' tall

160 lbs.

I normally wear a slim fit L in mall brands.

This is me wearing an XL. I tried on the IH shirts in size L. They fit great, but if i flex my chest and move my arms back i'm capable of popping the buttons undone. That was a total deal breaker for me since clothing shouldn't come undone. The L will FIT you, but the XL will allow you to MOVE.

But hey, what do i know?

DSC01480-1-1.jpg

HELL YES IT WILL LOOK SMALL!!!

I'm 6' tall

160 lbs.

I normally wear a slim fit L in mall brands.

This is me wearing an XL. I tried on the IH shirts in size L. They fit great, but if i flex my chest and move my arms back i'm capable of popping the buttons undone. That was a total deal breaker for me since clothing shouldn't come undone. The L will FIT you, but the XL will allow you to MOVE.

But hey, what do i know?

DSC01480-1-1.jpg

Great advice! Thanks for the fit picture as well. This will absolutely keep me from feeling like i dropped $345 on a shirt that feels one size too small.

the last pics from my leg. washed the jeans last night and they're off to simon tomorrow. there aren't really any stacks or combs going to speak of, but the noticeable fades are looking great so far! i like the lighter blue of the denim coming out. my girlfriend took these pics for me.

P1000525.jpg

P1000526.jpg

P1000528.jpg

P1000523.jpg

P1000524.jpg

anyone have fit pics of the new DC4001's? I'm thinking of buy those too....

We'll have our photos up on December 4th when we release our batch at the Self Edge stores.

Anyone (Landon, Beatle?) have any more info/pictures of the SE flannel lined jeans? I know they will be releasing at SE early dec. and are water proof. Assuming they won't need a pre-soak like other IH's.. I wonder what the rec. washing care will be like with the flannel lining. Can't wait to put a pair to the test. Anyone want to buy a pair of northface snow pants? I don't think I'll be needing them anymore:)

Hey guys i'm selling a SExIH Dark Rider flannel in XL for $270 shipped.

Practically brand new. Hit me up if you're interested.

do you ever keep anything you buy dude??? lmao