Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

So, I'm thinking of getting the 634 S-B. I am unshure which size to buy, as i want a relaxed, but not loose fit. It would be cool, if the jeans wouldn't slip if I wore no belt, but they shouldn't be so tight, that they're hard to button. I hope you get it...

So, I wear a 31" in Nudie Regular Ralf, but they run 32,5" raw and stretched a bit since. My Momotaro 0201 32" measures 33,5" but feels a bit too tight, as it sits pretty high. So I am bent between going for a 32" or 33". Any suggestions or stretching experiences? Does the IH 634 overdyed run exactly TTS?

Thanks!

^ trust me, i ordered TTS (33) and they were (34) within a day or two. def size down from your true waist size and you'll be all good in the hood bro.

Beatle & guys - thanks for the nice comments on the CPO! It's quite an upgrade from my old flannel shirtjac! It's an Iron Heart, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that construction is bulletproof. It's a dense, wool-mix, and pretty much windproof. If anyone is hesitating about it - don't! :)

Evilcrayon - those are beyond sick! Probably the nicest 301s evah!

I went true to size and as deadendpro mentioned, I have a feminine lower body...

I have never had a problem with my jeans being too loose as I wear a belt which helps with the stretching. The looser cut (vs my old Flathead BSPs) was exactly what I was going for. The rule of thumb I use is if you can just barely button a pair of 301s on, it's a good fit.

and my boots are Clarks desert boots with black paracord laces.