Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

As far as tanking your your budget, you didn't see this yet

IMG_0086.jpg

...this jacket is absolutely ridiculous...

may be visitnig the FH UK site shortly...

Doug - how's the sizing on this? I'm probably a 41.5 - 42 chest in most shirts / jackets...

...this jacket is absolutely ridiculous...

may be visitnig the FH UK site shortly...

Doug - how's the sizing on this? I'm probably a 41.5 - 42 chest in most shirts / jackets...

I have about a 41 inch chest, and I wear a size 40 and it's fitted.

I love this jacket, it goes with nearly everything, business casual to just jeans and sneakers

i'm looking to get some iron hearts but the 301s looks too tapered for my liking

since i'm a true 32-33 waist, would it be possible to size down on the 634s in order to get a slimmer straight fit or would it just look disproportionnate? also, does IH's 21oz denim stretch at all?

i'm looking to get some iron hearts but the 301s looks too tapered for my liking

since i'm a true 32-33 waist, would it be possible to size down on the 634s in order to get a slimmer straight fit or would it just look disproportionnate? also, does IH's 21oz denim stretch at all?

It all stretches. The 634's are great! You could probably do a 31 if you are looking for that slimmer look. If you can button them up, they should be good. Also, get the 634S. No reason not to get the Slevedge denim!

iron heart days....

friday

CSC_6423.jpg

sat-sun

CSC_6428.jpg

to get this....

DSC_6433-1.jpg

monday

CSC_6390.jpg

evilcrayon, good to see you (and the jeans) are ok! that's why i wore mines during my rider course.... just in case i dumped the bike.

what'd the instructors say about the flannel? as long as no skin is showing lol!

yeah, i was going up sunnyvale-saratoga(y'know, that street with no lights) at night on my honda cl 175. headlights aren't the best on it and there was a fallen tree on the road. tried swerving to the left but my front wheel got caught in one of the branches, flipped me off and i landed on my palms and knees, skid like 5 feet and stopped.

what'd the instructors say about the flannel? as long as no skin is showing lol!

yeah, i was going up sunnyvale-saratoga(y'know, that street with no lights) at night on my honda cl 175. headlights aren't the best on it and there was a fallen tree on the road. tried swerving to the left but my front wheel got caught in one of the branches, flipped me off and i landed on my palms and knees, skid like 5 feet and stopped.

where on sunnyvale-saratoga did this happen?

damn, glad you're alright. just wondering where at cause i live on the opposite end of sunnyvale saratoga in sunnyvale

yeah, i don't understand why there are no street lights. it's pitch black. i used to ride my scooter home that way and that's where i've crashed and ripped my BSPs. i've almost hit christmas trees and deer there too..

yeah, i don't understand why there are no street lights. it's pitch black. i used to ride my scooter home that way and that's where i've crashed and ripped my BSPs. i've almost hit christmas trees and deer there too..

who knows all of the cities in this area tend to not have street lights when you get towards the mountains/more expensive homes. it's actually pretty dangerous...

but anyways back to ironhearts. super bummed to be broke when the sexih07s are around the corner.