Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i posted these on ih uk and thought i'd post them here. these are from my first day of wear with my 666s. after about three days of wear, these are settling in nicely. love these things!!

lIibA.jpg

vTntL.jpg

TLrf6.jpg

sorry for the shitty camera phone pics!

U will love em & hate em at 1st..The love is B/C u will be amazed at how stiff & beautiful they are in person..The hate is B/C they will chainsaw ur hips & then bite ur thumbs off. Love/Hate relationships are the best :D

After months of eyeing the devils xhs I was finally able to get a pair and join the IH club. Need a hem, but other than that pretty happy with the fit. Surprised at how soft and smooth the denim was, a little more give than my last pair of DB's.

DevinlsFront.jpgDevilsSide.jpg

Edited by DFreshLeish

Yes - these need quite a lot of length (and time) to settle completely... I wore them 6 months and only now will I have them hemmed (granted I already had them chopped a bit)...

But they look GREAT mate!.. Congrats!..

Edited by Seul

lookin good dfreshleish! i say no hem, the stacks look good imo! did you go tts?

Thanks! Yep, TTS, the top block could stand to be a little more snug on me to account for some future stretching, but but waist and thighs are right where i want them to be. This was my first experiment with stacks so I may just not be used to it yet, gonna try it out for a week or so.

It is crazy how these things literally changed from unwearable to settling in quite nicely in about 3 weeks. At 1st when i tried to cuff em they looked like steel cuffs and a bit silly..Now I can cuff em twice pretty excited about that

Guest Electrorock

Been lurking for quite awhile, but I figure since someone mentioned the 7301s, I'll go ahead and post my pair. I bike and skate daily, but these seem to be fading really fast. Fades are a lot less apparent IRL, but nevertheless, here they are...(also, I apologize for the iphone quality pictures)

1 month, 9 days, no washes, worn daily

What??? H-O-W?

front1m9d-1.jpg

back1m9d-1.jpg

just decided to get my wife to take pics. these are about a week of wear. don't wear them too long during the week, but weekends are pretty much all day.

nCE2j.jpg

Z52wG.jpg

JZ9Fu.jpg

and yes, i'm wearing mismatched socks :P

Edited by gnomed