Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

on kitchener.ch you can get them for 153.94 USD shipped (to the US). and i think they still have most sizes.

myself and a buddy each ordered nudies from kitchener, took over a month to receive them. that was almost 2 years ago. any difference now?

myself and a buddy each ordered nudies from kitchener, took over a month to receive them. that was almost 2 years ago. any difference now?

only ordered once around christmas time and shipping was very fast (had to pay customs though as switzerland is not member of the EU).

on kitchener.ch you can get them for 153.94 USD shipped (to the US). and i think they still have most sizes.

shit

I wanna know what to size on these as they will stretch... but the inseam, is it really a tagged size or longer?

only ordered once around christmas time and shipping was very fast (had to pay customs though as switzerland is not member of the EU).

Any problems with shipping to USA? Bought a pair of nudies, now I'm worried about a month + shipping and paying customs...

went to the warehouse sale yesterday and bought

(1) dries see-through gay 90s waiter at first asian fusion restaurant in miami steez:

00100mji8.jpg

(2) balenciaga bell bottoms

tried the jil transparent cuban shirt deal but felt cheap as fuck. also passed on this in a 46 or 48:

00320m.jpg

fit awesome but made me look like an avant butcher. saw the sandals there, too. still expensive.

Any problems with shipping to USA? Bought a pair of nudies, now I'm worried about a month + shipping and paying customs...

just going by what happened to me and a buddy. took over a month to get to us in the US, but didn't have to pay anything after the original purchase. good luck cause that's a deal.

Finally - you got yourself an indigo dyed fish....

yes and it sorta goes along with what came in the mail today...i heart 45rpm

img8381hz9.jpg

sorahikos

img8385ew5.jpg

and

JORMONS

img8384rn4.jpg

and then when the 30% friends and family for footlocker got some hyperdunks

img8383aa1.jpg

off to try on the jormons. hope they fit

thanks partytaco

What is Nom de Guerre book?

Clap trap intellectualism concerning the masculine and Great Men? Power? All written by someone who hasn't set foot this side of May '68? Aestheticized blathering by a new "intellectual" fashion class?

Or just another lookbook?