Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I've been spending like crazy recently. Needs to stop!!! Sorry for the blurry pics, i sux @ iphone.

Past two months since I've been gone:

11sf8fm.jpg

Robert Geller jacket - Black superthin material with leather details. Very slim and sexy.

34zyucp.jpg

Kenzo Minami 'Music' messenger bag - Much smaller than your usual bad with an INSANE fucking print on top that is very hard if not impossible to photograph.

20p97cy.jpg

John Varvatos shoes - Super-soft, a bit distressed, and very sleek.

alj9zc.jpg

Nice Collective Henley - Dark blue with black/grey translucent stripes. Small thumbholes as well.

xe07kh.jpg

Kenzo Minami 4:33 shirt - Really bright print, comes out great in photos. Design references John Cage's "4:33" song.

awupoo.jpg

Kenzo Minami "Let This Moment Be Forever" shirt - Another bright print, bought for DJing mostly. Looks good in photos as well.

i really wish i could justify the price on those kenzo t's to myself. but i can't

if someone wants to sell me the navy impossiblegram t for cheap, it will make me a happy boy. i hear they run big, so maybe a M or L. lol kthnxbai.

Got this home earlier this week (dryice pic, too lazy to take own pics :$):

Picture039.jpg

are they nice? i've only ever been in seven once, and for like maybe 5 minutes. guess i dunno whats up then.

Yeah they're absurdly nice. Amazing material, colors, design, and cuts. I get compliments on them every single time I go out.

Yeah they're absurdly nice. Amazing material, colors, design, and cuts. I get compliments on them every single time I go out.

shit i may have to robokopp for grad present

hows the sizing - i'm a shrunken L in AA, how does that stack up to minami? also, they're a stiffer cotton too right? i was talking about them with suckdick, and he says they're too coarse for hsi taste, but sturdier/stiffer t's are what fits me best - suggestions? (i'm 6'7", 195-200, skinny but lean and somewhat built for reference)

thanks for any help

shit i may have to robokopp for grad present

hows the sizing - i'm a shrunken L in AA, how does that stack up to minami? also, they're a stiffer cotton too right? i was talking about them with suckdick, and he says they're too coarse for hsi taste, but sturdier/stiffer t's are what fits me best - suggestions? (i'm 6'7", 195-200, skinny but lean and somewhat built for reference)

thanks for any help

I didn't find it to be too stiff. It feels very soft, but not super-thin like AA stuff. Very nice overall but I dunno where you got the coarseness. I'd go for a M or an L. I'm an XS in AA and I wear kenzo's Smalls very nicely. Medium's are a bit big but still fit alright after a wash.

I didn't find it to be too stiff. It feels very soft, but not super-thin like AA stuff. Very nice overall but I dunno where you got the coarseness. I'd go for a M or an L. I'm an XS in AA and I wear kenzo's Smalls very nicely. Medium's are a bit big but still fit alright after a wash.

hmmm, i'll try a M once i have the money, or if i get it as a graduation gift...

thanks!

by coarseness, i just meant stiffness of the weave.