Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Also used by nazi skins as it translates to HH ("Heil Hitler"). I don't recommend wearing it near soccer stadiums east of France.

shrug i think every design is used by some culture as hatred :D I'll keep it off my back if I'm in france but I live in a hacidic neighborhood :(:(:(

In France you might be fine but Germany or Poland, Russia you better have quick feet.

Don't worry, it's not recognizable in US.

It's an east european thing, but judging by the number of skins in some countries he might make some friends... ;(

Also used by nazi skins as it translates to HH ("Heil Hitler"). I don't recommend wearing it near soccer stadiums east of France.

true. that is kind of funny with this shirt. maybe some gay nazi raver skins would wear that to the club? don't laugh. as a subculture, it's diced and twisted into the weirdest things.

Guest jmatsu
It's an east european thing, but judging by the number of skins in some countries he might make some friends... ;(

he make friends he china too. chinnee love the 8s.

Depends on your needs. Get a macbook or mac mini if you need to: browse the web, watch movies, type stuff, basic photo editing... Get a macbookpro or imac if you need moar.

About the macmini vs macbook, it also depends on your needs. If you think it's going to have ot move, or need to type stuff at school, get the laptop... Sorry for being obvious !

Some stuff in anticipation of Spring

Bagjack x Beinghunted Messenger bag

Heavy nylon codura, 3 strap fastening system, spacious lined interior, metal zip detailing.

2422264750_1aa132040d.jpg

2421451787_cfc936b9c1.jpg

Tim Hamilton for Uniqlo Chambray Club Collar

2421451711_48f9dc626e.jpg

2421451895_1c0b69e238.jpg

Supreme S/S oxford

2421451487_c562970a06.jpg

Nike Air Triax Structure OG colorway. First pair of sneakers in a minute.

2422265004_3600c2c788.jpg

APC Washed Grey New Cure.

2421452009_d480c838c8.jpg

those structures are awesome.

heard some outlets already carry them in the states, is that right ?

have no idea , i got these from goodfoot.

wouldnt be suprised if they're outlet fodder in a couple weeks/months though