Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
no but im going for variety and plus im not skinny like the rest of you thats why i stick with those type of clothes.

there are some nonskinny people and even fatties who apparently have better taste than you (based on the crappy products you just purchased).

i just got pics from there i dont shop online.

why is emoda really that bad? what about revolveclothing?

Uh, yeah.....Moral of the story is, those "things" you posted are.......Poor. Particularly that thing that looks like a belt and hoody copulated. There's nothing to deliberate here.

did you get an "April showers brings May flowers" Tat to compliment your other one?

the raf coated jeans were cool, but they were too small, like a 27-28 or something.

WHAT WHAT WHAT?

PICK UPS PLEASE

PICK UPS PLEASE

PICK UPS PREASE.

No seriously. Someone PM me with info on these jawns.

2435316369_c566f68848.jpg

We tried fernet out tonight since I always miss the superpartys...wondered what the hype was about

Drank it straight first, with a ginger back. Pretty good

Tried it mixed with coke, cause the internet told us to...sucked. like orbit and cola. what the hell argentina?

Then I've been sipping a couple glasses while making a wallet tonight and I'm starting to get my taste buds around it, it's been pretty nice. Theres just so much going on it's weird, herbs galore but no real alcohol bite. the slight affects are calming but not like alcohol calming, more tea calming.

Good pickup i'd say, worth the 30 mins spent smelling the bottle before pouring

img3093rx8.jpg

not that I needed new shoes, but I wanted these quite badly since a long time, so the fact that it was the last pair at apc made me pull the trigger.

2435316369_c566f68848.jpg

We tried fernet out tonight since I always miss the superpartys...wondered what the hype was about

Drank it straight first, with a ginger back. Pretty good

Tried it mixed with coke, cause the internet told us to...sucked. like orbit and cola. what the hell argentina?

Then I've been sipping a couple glasses while making a wallet tonight and I'm starting to get my taste buds around it, it's been pretty nice. Theres just so much going on it's weird, herbs galore but no real alcohol bite. the slight affects are calming but not like alcohol calming, more tea calming.

Good pickup i'd say, worth the 30 mins spent smelling the bottle before pouring

shut up:rolleyes:

Very nice Kiya. I have the black one, best tee ever.

Yeah, it's actually super dark indigo.. the photo i took isn't so nice.

How much were those a piece, Kiya?

$188 is the retail price...

I was randomly wandering about this afternoon, and ended up in this fashion shoes store... And then... I saw those amazing shoes. They are called PUMA USAN, I don't know if you ever heard of them. Without even trying them on, I knew these were the ultimate shoes, ever created. At the beggining i hesitated, but their appeal, their sexyness ... i couldn't escape fate. I had to draw my visa to KOP DEM ALL.

23042008kf1.jpg

If you want some afterbuying impressions, those shoes are the worst value ever, worst every penny spent in, only 245€ for the 3 marvelous pair of shoes, the most marvelous ever made. The construction, the design, the comfort... everything is spot on. I recommand them for every sneakers lovers, or merely any aesthete.

For those who already sent me pm asking me if i wanted to sell them, or even offered me tons of pure gold, and also for those who asked for exchange, I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEM, not even for lanvin, cp court or early hedi slimane dh shoes, not even for a ro leather jacket, the grey margiela one or this amazing y's cardigan. Don't put your effort on trying.

I hope I shared my enthusiasm for every single one of you and that you will feel the same as I feel about those amazing pieces of fine art in clothing, and I seriously hope that this is not too late for you to buy these.

(10)

Guest jmatsu
I was randomly wandering about this afternoon, and ended up in this fashion shoes store... And then... I saw those amazing shoes. They are called PUMA USAN, I don't know if you ever heard of them. Without even trying them on, I knew these were the ultimate shoes, ever created. At the beggining i hesitated, but their appeal, their sexyness ... i couldn't escape fate. I had to draw my visa to KOP DEM ALL.

23042008kf1.jpg

If you want some afterbuying impressions, those shoes are the worst value ever, worst every penny spent in, only 245€ for the 3 marvelous pair of shoes, the most marvelous ever made. The construction, the design, the comfort... everything is spot on. I recommand them for every sneakers lovers, or merely any aesthete.

For those who already sent me pm asking me if i wanted to sell them, or even offered me tons of pure gold, and also for those who asked for exchange, I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEM, not even for lanvin, cp court or early hedi slimane dh shoes, not even for a ro leather jacket, the grey margiela one or this amazing y's cardigan. Don't put your effort on trying.

I hope I shared my enthusiasm for every single one of you and that you will feel the same as I feel about those amazing pieces of fine art in clothing, and I seriously hope that this is not too late for you to buy these.

i haven't bought puma since the very first collab with jil sander. i still ain't. the ones you have just posted are wack. just to prove that i have superior taste (no hate), i will post some pumas that i thought were decent (meaning that i'd wear them for free or might purchase them if they go on sale).

AMQP-MZ2_V1-BIG.jpg

AMQP-MZ2_V4-BIG.jpg

AMQP-MZ2_V2-BIG.jpg

AMQP-MZ2_V3-BIG.jpg

probably one of the better looking mcqueen shits. you're welcome.

...oh and whoever offered you money/etc. for those monstrosities is fucking looney tunes. you are equally if not more crazy for liking those pumas more than some of the other shoes you mentioned.

thanks i know the puma usan sucks :D ! the ones you posted look great though. I never bought puma in my life and probably won't, but those looks fine.

Guest jmatsu
thanks i know the puma usan sucks :D ! the ones you posted look great though. I never bought puma in my life and probably won't, but those looks fine.

i just saw the (10).

Guest jmatsu

i just saw the (10)