CBM

Recent Purchases. . .

excuse the shit quality photos, ive been drinking steadily this afternoon and used my blackberry..

vintage lang for me:

IMG00139.jpg

vintage lang and slab for her xmas:

IMG00137.jpg

Just got these Tricker's in and can't decide whether I want to keep, fits perfect with no socks/thin socks. may go in the market in a few days sz 8.5us

L1010253.jpg

L1010254.jpg

those trickers are stupid fresh

btw, those Yuketen bucks can be had on the internets for less then $50 shipped if you know where to look...

i wear an US 8.5 vans

and US 8 in chucks

got the 7.5D, and it is comfy with socks. without socks, you may want to go a half size down. (a cobbler can always stretch up a half size). i'm guessing this was due to UK sizing (?)

hope this helps

if ya'll dont even know what the fuck you getting from my links then done even cop

ha no it sounds like you are alright. I was just stupid drunk last night and checked into sufu for a sec before crashing.

my bad

@kix: haha no worries dude, figured as much.

do you happen to know if the derby style shoes with the wood/leather soles are sized the same? (i'm assuming from vamp's post to just size one down from my vans size)

The brown suede and the brown cap-toes fit almost an entire size big US, but the suede especially have a somewhat narrower toe-box.

I went through many exchanges w/ that ebay seller before finding the right fit.

Vamp's right on the money w/ the cobbler suggestion.

same here. hope they fit. i'm an 8 in topsiders and 7.5 in DB's. got a 7D in the bucks

thanks vamp, lendo, kix for the link.

i wear an US 8.5 vans

and US 8 in chucks

got the 7.5D, and it is comfy with socks. without socks, you may want to go a half size down. (a cobbler can always stretch up a half size). i'm guessing this was due to UK sizing (?)

hope this helps

Wait, are we talking thin, fine cotton socks, or a slightly thicker wool mix number? Are they narrower than normal D widths, as all the sizing i've found trawling jp sites suggest even the D's are narrow as fuck.

Wait, are we talking thin, fine cotton socks, or a slightly thicker wool mix number? Are they narrower than normal D widths, as all the sizing i've found trawling jp sites suggest even the D's are narrow as fuck.

My experience is that they are definitely narrower in the toe box than most US D's. Rest of the shoe is fine.

The brown suede and the brown cap-toes fit almost an entire size big US, but the suede especially have a somewhat narrower toe-box.

I went through many exchanges w/ that ebay seller before finding the right fit.

Vamp's right on the money w/ the cobbler suggestion.

Jesus Christ! All I want is a pair of Brown Suede Yuketen Dirty Bucs in a US 11, 11.5 or 12... You all have some small ass feet and I am extremely jealous!

Edit: At this point I would take Blue, White, Black, or anything...

Some pickups for the last few weeks...

4141675715_036965de44.jpg

4221073470_6f9dc9fd54.jpg

4221072760_0bff899daa.jpg

4220308207_a7e6e50bee.jpg

- RG plaid shirt (in the right size)

- MMM Knit

- MMM Knit

- RG neckwarmer

- Blackbird denim

- Sarti scarf

robert pattinson is the cover? jesus. i was browsing GQ Style at borders tonight and they have a full article devoted to the question of whether or not R-Pat is our generation's Brando. what the fuck.

How do those Nelson boots fit Vampyskjhkjhsdf?

Hard to pass up for $20

I has the captoes on the way. Who wants the pair that doesn't fit?

props on the NB MT580's. The thing I don't like about the Gortex series is the way thy crease. Picked up the US made nb 574's nbm574gsusa.jpg

Also picked up a Ralph Lauren Purple Label tux shirt.