Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Don't have them in hand but I've ordered:

Somet Slim Black w/ Black Selvedge 26W (measures 29")

2008 M3 Sedan in Alpine white with fox red leather and carbon leather trim w/ DCT, premium, tech, and cold weather packages, forged 19" wheels, and iPod adaptor - won't be here until late July / early August though =(

Manual or automatic?

Manual or automatic?

I actually looked this up to be sure before I PM'd lowrider but, DCT = Dual Clutch Transmission. And from the fact that it is a 7 speed, it would have to be auto. I believe I read that it's a little faster than the previous SMG, but lowrider would probably have more information about it.

I actually looked this up to be sure before I PM'd lowrider but, DCT = Dual Clutch Transmission. And from the fact that it is a 7 speed, it would have to be auto. I believe I read that it's a little faster than the previous SMG, but lowrider would probably have more information about it.

It's actually a manual tranny similiar in user operation to the SMG but the difference is that there are 2 clutch packs to afford for faster more seemless shifting. It's similiar in design to the Audi / VW DSG but it has 1 more forward gear.

It's because of the tranny that I can't have mine until July / August as they are not producing the sedans with DCT until late May. The coupes and convertibles get the DCT first. So bascially the dealer took my deposit and I don't even get a production number until late May. =(

I'm starting to wonder if I should just get a '09 model since they start production on them in September. Hmmmm... Might make more sense for me in the long run when I want to sell it.

It's amazing technology to be sure and I've nothing but good things to say about their performance in Audis I've driven with similar set ups. But if I'm getting an ultimate driving machine strictly for my pleasure and not as a track car, then I damn sure want a stick.

It's just that intimacy with your transmission and engine. Really feeling the heart of your car and not just that PSP feeling. That's really an over generalization. I'ts an M3, it will feel and drive like an M3 and it will kick ass like an M3.

Don't have them in hand but I've ordered:

Somet Slim Black w/ Black Selvedge 26W (measures 29")

2008 M3 Sedan in Alpine white with fox red leather and carbon leather trim w/ DCT, premium, tech, and cold weather packages, forged 19" wheels, and iPod adaptor - won't be here until late July / early August though =(

Nice choice! I've got a space grey/fox red coupe with DCT on order for May production.

It's actually a manual tranny similiar in user operation to the SMG but the difference is that there are 2 clutch packs to afford for faster more seemless shifting. It's similiar in design to the Audi / VW DSG but it has 1 more forward gear.

It's because of the tranny that I can't have mine until July / August as they are not producing the sedans with DCT until late May. The coupes and convertibles get the DCT first. So bascially the dealer took my deposit and I don't even get a production number until late May. =(

I'm starting to wonder if I should just get a '09 model since they start production on them in September. Hmmmm... Might make more sense for me in the long run when I want to sell it.

is it true they are considering a touring version also?

within the last couple of weeks:

chronicles of never (yeeeeeoooooooooooow)

P1010244-1.jpg

beat poët

P1010240.jpg

beat poët

P1010239.jpg

ksubi / cory

P1010246.jpg

material boy

P1010245.jpg

munichs

P1010250.jpg

claude maus

P1010242.jpg

edit: also, chronicles of never super-tapered trousers (on the hanger doesn't do 'em justice)

P1010003.jpg

tn_Image006.jpg

Kangaroo Skin - Cellphone pics

tn_Image007.jpg

tn_Image008.jpg

tn_Image009.jpg

Keepall PM and Doctor's Bag

EDIT: Having problems uploading photos to imageshack, tinypic, photobucket. Using Imac (leopard) and all 3 sites seem to be stalling. Will resize the pics once I figure out why I am unable to upload photos to the aforementioned sites.

It's amazing technology to be sure and I've nothing but good things to say about their performance in Audis I've driven with similar set ups. But if I'm getting an ultimate driving machine strictly for my pleasure and not as a track car, then I damn sure want a stick.

It's just that intimacy with your transmission and engine. Really feeling the heart of your car and not just that PSP feeling. That's really an over generalization. I'ts an M3, it will feel and drive like an M3 and it will kick ass like an M3.

The M3 will be my daily driver and I wanted the comfort and convenience of an auto for my daily work commute but with the control of a manual. The DCT fits my specific requirements perfectly. I do agree with you about the heightened driver / machine interface when rowing a stick though.

For driver engagement, I'll still have my Emmy, a 1993 hardtop MR2 Turbo (1 of around 20 in the US), She's almost all set up as my track ride. Because of how rare she is, she'll be with me long after I've sold the M3 and moved on to other rides since It'll be damn near impossible to replace her. She may not be crazy fast or easy to drive, but she sure is fun and always puts a shit eating grin on my face.

K - enough car talk on a fashion forum. ;-)

I now have everything I need

p1000454te0.jpg

Unless your hiding your shit elsewhere you don't have everything you need.

You need an AMP.

You need a monitor speaker.

You need some decent headphones.

And you need some records.

HA.

Also turn your 1200s the right way up. Nothing pisses me off more than folks who set their 1200s the way you did pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

But then again you're just starting, or so it seems, so don't give up and for fucks sake please learn how to beat mix properly.

tn_Image006.jpg

Kangaroo Skin - Cellphone pics

tn_Image007.jpg

tn_Image008.jpg

tn_Image009.jpg

Keepall PM and Doctor's Bag

EDIT: Having problems uploading photos to imageshack, tinypic, photobucket. Using Imac (leopard) and all 3 sites seem to be stalling. Will resize the pics once I figure out why I am unable to upload photos to the aforementioned sites.

What boots are those?

Drools at awesome leather... u think the wires might bend tho'? That's what'd worry me. Who made this bag?

That bag is probably the coolest CCP bag made. I would say the trade was a good one though because those hockeyes are killer...

Haven't posted here in a while but some of mine;

LUC white pants (thanks designersheep!)

Rick Owens black cotton pants (cycletwo is da bomb)

DRKSHDW black, dust s/s tees

DRKSHDW black wax denim

Rick Owens sleeveless cardigan (from a member here as well)

DRKSHDW SS08 'angel' and 'federacy' s/s t-shirts

ya know it.

Let me know if you're ever looking for something in particular.. I've got the entire catalog with doubles of some of the releases, especially the early ones..