Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Just got back from the whorehouse sale. I was pretty unimpressed, but still there were some good finds. I saw one pair of suede lanvin lace ups, and a pair of black patent prada lace ups, btu besides those the shoe selection wasnt too great. A lot of barneys house brand, varvatos, and james perse. I ended up with a vince cashmere sweater, a theory crewneck, 2 cashmere barneys house brand sweaters, 5 different tees from helmut lang, james perse, and varvatos, a pair of semi-waxed levis capital E jeans, and my personal favorite 69 DOLLAR RAW TSUBISSSSSSS.

Just got back from the whorehouse sale. I was pretty unimpressed, but still there were some good finds. I saw one pair of suede lanvin lace ups, and a pair of black patent prada lace ups, btu besides those the shoe selection wasnt too great. A lot of barneys house brand, varvatos, and james perse. I ended up with a vince cashmere sweater, a theory crewneck, 2 cashmere barneys house brand sweaters, 5 different tees from helmut lang, james perse, and varvatos, a pair of semi-waxed levis capital E jeans, and my personal favorite 69 DOLLAR RAW TSUBISSSSSSS.