Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Last night was great.

Got a box in the mail with a Self-Edge denim shirt (black), and managed to pick up a B.Son grey hoodie on clearance for $70 at a local shop.

Rad.

MDA_Vario.jpg

Supposedly it's really big and bulky and def won't fit most of the jeans I wear, at least not in the front pocket, but fuck it I need a phone that won't break if I sit on it!

(the metal snap of my wallet broke the shit out of my current phone)

^ I had this one more than 2 years ago and only kept it for 10 days. I got tired of the software, the poor construction, the whole pda thing, and that you need more than 10 second to start writing a sms or get in the contact list to call someone. Not a solid piece of hardware...

i don't understand people who buy blackberrys and such. how are you supposed to carry those bricks around? also, apart from people who run their own business who the fuck needs a 500 dollar phone with PDA features?

i just want a phone to make calls and SMS,to spend more than 100 bucks on a cellphone is retarded(and the maximum i have spent was 50 bucks).

I don't think it's retarded, it depends on what you want your phone to do. Some people want more functionnality on their phone, like wifi browsing/im, a good camera, a great mp3 player to replace their ipod (i tried many times, ipod always win), or organiser function... As you know it costs a lot of money.

If you can afford and don't bother spending a lot on phones, whatever. But buying a phone with so many functions and use only sms+phone, or for the hype design, that is retarded

i don't understand people who buy blackberrys and such. how are you supposed to carry those bricks around? also, apart from people who run their own business who the fuck needs a 500 dollar phone with PDA features?

i just want a phone to make calls and SMS,to spend more than 100 bucks on a cellphone is retarded(and the maximum i have spent was 50 bucks).

people have a blackberry holder thing that clips to the jeans/belt(i think)... for people who is in need of constant use of email and web apps, and its easier to type sms and shit with a keypad than regular cells...

its retarded to think that its retard for people to spend more than 100 on a cell.. its the same for jeans isn't it?

people have a blackberry holder thing that clips to the jeans/belt(i think)... for people who is in need of constant use of email and web apps, and its easier to type sms and shit with a keypad than regular cells...

its retarded to think that its retard for people to spend more than 100 on a cell.. its the same for jeans isn't it?

Well said..

I didn't spend too much on this phone, I got it used. I just really need a phone that works, but it's a plus to have WIFI on it. I was going to get this LG "silver" or something, but that one coost the same as this one, and this has more. I haven't got it in the mail yet, but I hope it'll be fine for me.

I don't know anything about this shit, can I install AIM or some equivalent on it?

Well said..

I didn't spend too much on this phone, I got it used. I just really need a phone that works, but it's a plus to have WIFI on it. I was going to get this LG "silver" or something, but that one coost the same as this one, and this has more. I haven't got it in the mail yet, but I hope it'll be fine for me.

I don't know anything about this shit, can I install AIM or some equivalent on it?

yah.. u can install AIM.. assuming that u got one of the more recent blackberrys

Is it really necessary to have aim and the internet at all possible moments? I mean, i'm on more than most people at home and couldn't imagine needing to use it. I hate my friend who is always texting on her fucking sidekick at every moment. Especially for non-business owners/important people, live your fucking life. Plebs don't need that shit

Is it really necessary to have aim and the internet at all possible moments? I mean, i'm on more than most people at home and couldn't imagine needing to use it. I hate my friend who is always texting on her fucking sidekick at every moment. Especially for non-business owners/important people, live your fucking life. Plebs don't need that shit

hey man I am an important person. people need to hear me bitch about campus life.

i understand where you're coming from although can't say i feel the same way. i bought an iphone after having a sidekick 3 for a few months because i was tired of carrying around a sidekick and my ipod, and i'm always listening to music. i like being able to browse the internet and look up things when i'm not around a computer. and the maps feature on my iphone has saved me many a time from getting lost.