Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

those jordans are a solid pickup

what i got in the past couple weeks

SDA103

tasuki jeans (took the plunge on an unknown brand ive been eying for a while)

eternal 811

uniqlo peacoat

img6560lu0.jpg

just wanted to try something different and unknown. the cut measured fine on the size chart so i thought why not.

17oz denim, and use 6 size thread construction threads are 0 sized and should have vertically falling denim.

i originally liked the patch (im a sucker for tigers and dragons) so i clicked the link and did some more research on the brand. they have a black pair that i was considering instead but i didnt like the yellow contrasting stitching as it looked like a bumblebee.

nice boots geo. wow, you're really on a boot tip eh?

yeah, cant wear sneakers all the time. actually dont get to wear sneakers much anymore except the weekends so need to adjust some. still love my nikes though.

I bought my redwing gentleman travelers on zappos. they are a bit more expensive than cultizm but zappos offers free overnight shipping so I guess it depends on where you are from whether you should get them from zappos or cultizm.

yeah, cant wear sneakers all the time. actually dont get to wear sneakers much anymore except the weekends so need to adjust some. still love my nikes though.

I bought my redwing gentleman travelers on zappos. they are a bit more expensive than cultizm but zappos offers free overnight shipping so I guess it depends on where you are from whether you should get them from zappos or cultizm.

i love zappos. they have free returns, too, so i'd rather order from zappos over cultizm. :)

i had to return my 1911's because they were a size big, but i never got around to getting another pair.