Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i never really liked posting my Recent Purchases because i found it rather petty for some reason; but i'm really really excited about this new thom blazer i picked up today (strange, actually, because it's quite similar to a Band of Outsiders blazer i have), and so i figured i'd post a picture. it's a thick, incredibly soft light grey salt/pepper wool fully lined in silk seersucker.

IMG_1279-1.jpg

(with flash)

IMG_1278-1.jpg

(and without)

shitty pictures, i know. but i'm sort of rushed. oh well. i'm happy with it is what matters =)

NYC shopping trip bank account massacre...

P1130871.jpg

L to R: Nice Collective/Uniqlo/Uniqlo

P1130872.jpg

Uniqlo/Muji Blazer/Uniqlo

P1130873.jpg

Cheap Monday/Engineered Garments/Cheap Monday

P1130874.jpg

Uniqlo x 3

P1130875.jpg

Y's/Some Japanese shirt from Project No 8/Rogue's Gallery

P1130876.jpg

Ubiq

P1130877.jpg

P1130878.jpg

Not shown: CDG dress shirt as seen in WDWYT

deleted

i do buy shit from uniqlo but i just dont post em

we should make two threads

"recent purchases peasant edition"

"recent purchases baller edition"

(7)

-ann unstructured blazer

-ann multifabric newsboy cap (from a ridiculous $600 to $150!)

-ann oversized buckle shirt

-burberry prorsum oversized, dropped shoulder silk knits (crew and v-necks)

-dries asymmetrical sheer cardigan (the men's version this time, in anthracite)

-dior whiskered 17cm

-natalia brilli dogtags

and.....

89l271d.jpg

deleted

i do buy shit from uniqlo but i just dont post em

we should make two threads

"recent purchases peasant edition"

"recent purchases baller edition"

(7)

It is odd, given the Japanese/japanophile contingent here, that people haven't figured out that posting Uniqlo/Muji pickups is like posting Kmart/Target/Walmart pickups hoping to be met with approval from the yankees.

Or posting your No Name Steaks pickup in the What Did You Eat Todai thread, as in Muji <- Mujirushi Ryoshin ('No Label, Quality Goods')

-ann unstructured blazer

-ann multifabric newsboy cap (from a ridiculous $600 to $150!)

-ann oversized buckle shirt

-burberry prorsum oversized, dropped shoulder silk knits (crew and v-necks)

-dries asymmetrical sheer cardigan (the men's version this time, in anthracite)

-dior whiskered 17cm

-natalia brilli dogtags

and.....

89l271d.jpg

i guess chris be in the ballin thread.

It is odd, given the Japanese/japanophile contingent here, that people haven't figured out that posting Uniqlo/Muji pickups is like posting Kmart/Target/Walmart pickups hoping to be met with approval from the yankees.

Or posting your No Name Steaks pickup in the What Did You Eat Todai thread, as in Muji <- Mujirushi Ryoshin ('No Label, Quality Goods')

if its good shit then i dun see why people shouldn't post it here, people are here cause they all have a similiar opinion about quality goods. i mean people post shit from AA too even though sometimes its shit quality. also you're generalizing people's purchase with the store brand and being a brand whore...kmart sells energizer batteries, does that make it an undependable batteries? walmart sells ps3/xbox360/wii, does that make them shitty console since its being sold at walmart?

if its good shit then i dun see why people shouldn't post it here, people are here cause they all have a similiar opinion about quality goods. i mean people post shit from AA too even though sometimes its shit quality. also you're generalizing people's purchase with the store brand and being a brand whore...kmart sells energizer batteries, does that make it an undependable batteries? walmart sells ps3/xbox360/wii, does that make them shitty console since its being sold at walmart?

herp, dufold and a couple of other members have similar notions about uniqlo...i'm sure that posts of the like bore them. do you know why uniqlo is so cheap? because it's mass marketed and the quality ISN'T that great.

so it's okay to be a uniqlo-whore? uniqlo is a brand, is it not?

i dunno why you're rambling about walmart and batteries on a fashion board....