Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

nothing, i repeat NOTHING, is worst than getting back .96 cents in change......it really bothers me that i didnt have 4 cents on me in the first place and as a result i am punished and forced to carry around a crap load of coins

the paradoxes of change:(

haha...at the end of the day i always have a pocket full of change that i throw into a bowl and when it gets full i take all the nickels and dimes to one of those machines at the grocery store and get like $50 back...i love those things.

is that just a standard burberry trench or is it prorsum or some shit like that? looks nice regardless

Prorsum. Standards are also interesting but they fit so large it is definitely annoying.

Yeah I like this trench a lot. Unfortunately I only got made fun of when I asked what specific type of Prorsum Trench it was. Oh well. Given the fit its possible its one of the tailored trenches that they fit you for. Either way, its dope, maybe I'll ask them next time I'm in the Ny store.

Yeah I like this trench a lot. Unfortunately I only got made fun of when I asked what specific type of Prorsum Trench it was. Oh well. Given the fit its possible its one of the tailored trenches that they fit you for. Either way, its dope, maybe I'll ask them next time I'm in the Ny store.

what fucking A-hole would make fun of your for asking a legit question?

Burberry peeps at soho store are pretty friendly and helpful...or maybe its cuz i was trying on that prorsum buckled sweater which was like 3.5k....

mmmcrew.jpg

Martin Margiela Patch Crew. 50% off @ oki-ni.

this is a great pickup.

i have been contemplating picking this up since i saw it when AW dropped, but my local store didn't order it so i didn't get a chance to see it in person. looks pretty good in that photo, and the different knit pattern is very interesting but i just don't know how much i would like it in person

IMG_9318.jpg

just picked up this lounger, steal of a life time > cost me 3000 yen - that's $26 bucks. came from the local hard off here in yokosuka - a branch of book off the used book, cd, game, everything store here in japan. someone must have committed hara-kiri in it for it to be so cheap

is the hook welded to the beads? im thinking it would be really easy to steal.

Yeah it's welded. It's opens via the clasp attached to the other end of the hook, you can see it in the top pic.