Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

thanks Joey. I see it says Burberry, but I was in the burberry store in NY recently and did not see this item, so was wondering if it was only carried in london, etc.

Thank you for the gratuitous insult tho, if it was indeed directed at me.

Happy newyear!

x posted from the watches thread... gift from a friend who picked it up in shenzhen... legit check?

2008010010uc7.jpg

ha, that shit is as real as the rolex i picked up in tst - which is to say fake as shit. if it's a good copy then no one should be able to tell. not familiar with jacob ish so can't say myself.

What do you think?

ummm.... based on the replies above, i think i should have included the sarcasm meter...

legit check (10)?

not that i think i need to clarify, but no, it is not a USD 100K watch...

The fakes they make these days are unbelivable.. really high quality.

no shit..the shop that i went sell bottega, balenciaga, miu miu etc.. they all look bloody real and in good quality.. can fool someone whos not really familiar with the real stuff..

still nice pickups...cant rep

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

x-post:

FOB F3192

I finally got around to taking some pictures of this shirt. The fit and quality are amazing, not to mention the cool details. The arms aren't baggy at all, which seems to be common among flannel work shirts. The fabric is really nice and there's triple chainstitching throughout the shirt. There's also lining on the back of the button side of the placket.

sta70702copyyr8.th.jpgsta70687copyum4.th.jpgsta70691copyps1.th.jpg

sta70688copyls9.th.jpgsta70689copyzj3.th.jpg

Yeah, he needs to live in NYC, London, Tokyo, etc. to understand...

Mostly London and the Eurozone. Those 1 and 2 pound/euro coins really get annoying after a while. At least with the yen, bills start at 1000 so you usually have a small amount of coins where you can just get a drink from a vending machine or pay for the subway to get rid of them.

Mostly London and the Eurozone. Those 1 and 2 pound/euro coins really get annoying after a while. At least with the yen, bills start at 1000 so you usually have a small amount of coins where you can just get a drink from a vending machine or pay for the subway to get rid of them.

the worst coin in the world is the US penny... i wish the US would just get rid of them and round everything to the nearest nickel.

I agree, I dont think either one is really any worse than the other. many countries here don't use 1 cent coins for example, just 5 and 10 whereas the US has all. its true that the smallest note is 5€, but IMO $1 bills are almost equally annoying as coins. I atleast always manage to gather a stack of them crumbled up in my pocket.

add the fact that tax is added afterwards, so your total ends up being something like 155.21 which means you get another 4 dollar bills and a fistful of coins :P

add the fact that tax is added afterwards, so your total ends up being something like 155.21 which means you get another 4 dollar bills and a fistful of coins :P

nothing, i repeat NOTHING, is worst than getting back .96 cents in change......it really bothers me that i didnt have 4 cents on me in the first place and as a result i am punished and forced to carry around a crap load of coins

the paradoxes of change:(

photovy5.jpg

This is a sick coat. Where did you get it, and for how much?

Anyone know if this is on sale in NY somewhere?

Mmm mmm good.