Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

fuck this dude's a bigger margiela whore than me

i'm taking the jil whore title, will post pics this w/e

Jil's pieces are exceptional this season.

I've picked up cardigan, v-neck, trousers, suit, boots, and shoes. I'd love to pick up another sweater and a button up.

30gc119whta.jpg

That Balloon shirt was the only shirt I've seen in months that I would go out of my way to own and it was already sold out when I saw it on sale / still $150 which is too much for a t-shirt. I'd honestly pony up $80 for one of those things even though it's just 100% cotton most likely because I fucking love that print.

That Balloon shirt was the only shirt I've seen in months that I would go out of my way to own and it was already sold out when I saw it on sale / still $150 which is too much for a t-shirt. I'd honestly pony up $80 for one of those things even though it's just 100% cotton most likely because I fucking love that print.

Its the only tee shirt I went out of my way to ever own.

I got it from the shop in Paris.

You gotta put me on to the Jil too man :P

hahaa no worries my good man

Jet- Which sweaters did you end up getting?

PS- Is Barneys the only store around here that carries Jil?

Well this lady who is kind of like an aunt to me ordered them for me as a favor from her connects. I have the cardigan, and five v necks that are navy (2), black, light grey, and charcoal heather.

hey guys i just got a nother pare of momtoaro samurai denims :mad:

hit list: your mom.

i like filipinos and iranians they just like to have gay sex with each other in the ass that's what i heard casually. they like feebies.