Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yea its the berliner, and its actually surprisingly warm

i was wearing it with a tshirt underneath in -10C the other day and i was fine

jason: downloading torn as i type

i may need one in my life then.

but the sizing seems weird, revolve clothing says to order your normal size, but they measured a size medium with a 36" chest ...that seems awfully slim. did you buy one size up or something?

they are about the same as a normal 42 boot. i could definitely size down (i normally wear 41-41.5 in dress shoes,raf sneakers, a 42 in gram, and a 9US in vans, nike, etc, )

hmm, i see i see. basing on sd's commetns i am guessing his will be for sale. trying to figure out if a 42 will fit me. seeing as i am a 10 in vans it might be pretty snug. hmm... thanks for the info though, nice pickups.

hmm, i see i see. basing on sd's commetns i am guessing his will be for sale. trying to figure out if a 42 will fit me. seeing as i am a 10 in vans it might be pretty snug. hmm... thanks for the info though, nice pickups.

they are fairly wide though

and here's some measurements of the outsole not accurate for the fit, but you can compare to other shoes you have (keep in mind these have no padding):

length: 29.5cm (~11.5")

width: 11cm (~4.5")

they are fairly wide though

and here's some measurements of the outsole not accurate for the fit, but you can compare to other shoes you have (keep in mind these have no padding):

length: 29.5cm (~11.5")

width: 11cm (~4.5")

ah, thanks! this is really helpful!

ima go measure stuff

edit: it seems that they will probably fit, so buy my stuff goddamnit! if suckdick puts these up for sale and i have to pass i might cry, not really, but it would suck...dick

The raf boots are best suited for someone with wide feet.. I'm a true 42 (27 cm) and the 42 in the zipper boots fits me perfectly in length- my toes just about touches the toe tip, but the boot is pretty wide. It's really uncomfortable to wear without any insoles or shits to keep your feet in the boots

^ Billy D - way 2 k0p dem LAnVinZ ! ! !

-

Denim Junkie DJ-501XX (xposted in DJ thread)

DJ501XX.jpg

Chrome Ivan waterproof backpack

ivan.jpg

Frye Brando lace boots (not really a fan of scotch grain leather but these were on ebay and too cheap to pass up)

frye.jpg

i think all-white lanvin hightops are UGLY.

i wouldn't call them ugly, but these and those navy ones are definitely the least desirable of the lot.