Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Mil, I'd add 1942 and Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves to that list.

Some of my favorite neo geo games.

I have Metal Slug 3 and KOF 03 in my set up at home.

Got a sweet deal on these, eventhough i don't need t-shirts right now.

3ee378e9c9tr2.jpg

I've been looking at the tees from this group hoping they come out with something I'll really like and I almost bought one (melancholy semi-mermaid chimera wearing a captains hat) but there is always something not quite right, someting I don't like. Basically they always screw it up. Bloody frustrating.

Mil, I'd add 1942 and Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves to that list.

Some of my favorite neo geo games.

I have Metal Slug 3 and KOF 03 in my set up at home.

Sweet..one day..

Yeah 1942!! I remember playing that and 1943 a lot back in the day..

IMG_1083.jpg

interested in the art of book you pruchased... what's the story with that? It's been a while since an art of book has caught my eye...

oh and re: mil's purchase of a NeoGeo:

Sugoiiiiiii~

they sure don't make 'em like they used to. Garou: Mark of the Wolves is supposed to be really good. But SS is definitely one of my fave NG games... SUPER SLOWDOWN for Kurosawa action :)

Copped these

Picture_111wtmk.jpg

DQM had these in and i thought it was a joke. $175 for a pair of keds?

RECENT PURCHASES ...

• 24"x36" porta trace lightbox ($50)

• 20 back issue lot of idea ($35)

• chesnut brown suede wally boot - new ($40)

• black leather wally boot - new ($40)

all bought for "you must be on drugs AND retarded for selling it that cheap" prices

Really nice ..money well spent !

thanxs Beatle... I really recommend this thing to everyone! Especially those of you who work outside. I bought it cause I'll be outside with the horse alot this winter so I want to be prepared. So far I've got:

canadagoose.jpg

(Photo from BIG website)

Canada Goose Jacket (expedition) in Black ($450) I bought this last winter under the advice from a friend who works the doors at alot of clubs here in NYC.

-this is the warmest jacket and the best investment I've made for the winter.

(I got my girl one too)

Baffin snow boot:

Doug-Stoup.jpg

This thing is hardcore. My feet are never cold EVER! (they've been tested to keep your feet warm -100F.) ($130-150)

I wear SmartWool socks ($15-20) with these....

& for my pockets the zippo hand warmer. This thing makes for a good stocking stuffer for the holidays. 30bucks or 25 on ebay last time I checked.

HandWarmer.png

^^ this just seems like a real outside "sufu" opinion. the vast majority of the world would find it absurd to spend $300 on a pair of jeans or $2000 on a leather jacket, but thats kind of what superfuture is all about. there are all kinds of other factors to affect pricing as well, quantity produced, craftmanship and so on.

what i'm trying to say is what are you doing here, of all places, if you are going to rag on what people pay for things? seems like you are in the wrong place.

^^ this just seems like a real outside "sufu" opinion. the vast majority of the world would find it absurd to spend $300 on a pair of jeans or $2000 on a leather jacket, but thats kind of what superfuture is all about. there are all kinds of other factors to affect pricing as well, quantity produced, craftmanship and so on.

what i'm trying to say is what are you doing here, of all places, if you are going to rag on what people pay for things? seems like you are in the wrong place.

$300 jeans or $2000 for a leather jacket is usually pretty justifiable. I'm guessing there's some boner hype around that jewelry designer, just like paying $250 for w)taps bdu's.