Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Hey Chris,

Where did you pick up those Ann D boots, they look perfect. How much are they, over $1,000?

IF had them for $950, but i paid less than half that. well, actually about half after shipping and fucking customs from italy.

ddohnggo, i got them from atelier and the white one was from the same store in italy.

how's sept men's non-no?

i've found HUGE to be quite dissapointing lately .. or maybe thats just me

just you

-edit-

I enjoyed reading the august issue. I learned a lot about the 80's new wave movement and how it ties with the current fashion trends.

If you are looking for a catalog-esque magazine like smart and boon, this magazine is def. not for you. Also, I enjoy reading so-en and WWD Japan.

You get to look at all the new items in men's nonno, popeye, smart, and etc but you can't learn anything about fashion, designers, or clothing in general from these mags.

its quite good compare with vice style guide..which i think sucks...

nylons terrible as well

Only one issue of Mens non-no comes in to melb that i know of. A guy at my work lines up for an hour to be the first person to get it at the start of each month. hahah. If he doesnt remember or the another person gets it, he gets it sent from sydney. So tragic :o

Winston, man. Where did you find it. I've been hunting online ever since I saw this picture on the noseglass blog.

All the retail distributers should have it in now, plus the Julius flagship shop:

35cddcd2.JPG