Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

unfortunately, the only other size i saw was a 6.5. Mine is a 8.5 but fits me comfortably (normally wear 9.5 or 10 in adidas). But when I hit up my spot in Camden, I'll look out for more of em, cuz I know they havent moved old inventory since the late 80s. You're like a 10.5 right?

not even, a 9-10 does me just fine. i'm a 9.5 in my other hi-top adidas.

dude said his spot in camden... everyone give Sleaziepeazie some respect.

it is most definitely right under your nose because i see it in every single Universal News shop that i stop by, and lots of other places, too.

23rd street btwn 5th and 6th

broadway soho location.

42nd and 8th

14th between 5th and 6th.

also available at atlantic news, 3rd avenue at 12th st.

hmm.. i was just in universal news in soho and the times square one and totally overlooked it. too many margaritas from the hat is a bad idea before shopping.

No, because at 12 megapixels, Smooth large quality + Raw, 8GB= less than 400 shots.

I have been filling a card shooting over a weekend. Uploading 8gb worth of photos for processing is painful though.:(

No, because at 12 megapixels, Smooth large quality + Raw, 8GB= less than 400 shots.

I have been filling a card shooting over a weekend. Uploading 8gb worth of photos for processing is painful though.:(

I'd rather get this one..

Epson P-4000

produktbild_gross.gif

my haul from tokyo: (its kinda weak but i only had one day to shop)

graniph postcards and panda lighter, porter camera bag, skull 5010xx 6x6

IMG_1019.jpg

2 graniph tees, 2 beams tees (im really really pissed i didnt get more from beams)

IMG_1015.jpg

and not pictured is a ton of uniqlo basics

whiz, the shell is 100% virgin wool but feels kinda tech-y/almost scub-ish. the construction's pretty beautiful, piping along the top of the sleeves and piping along the "raglan" edge as well. fits really well in the shoulders and then flows out from there. i'll post a picture when it's cool enough to actually wear or sooner if i get too antsy to wear it.